[new tool]Ford VCM II V86 with WIFI Wireless Support
Top 5 reasons to get WIFI version FORD VCM II:
1. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from Ford for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
2. The VCM II and IDS, along with a dedicated laptop, provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin Fords.
3. A fantastic new function of the VCM 2 is its ability to communicate wirelessly with your laptop or computer without any hardware or software upgrades.
This allows technicians to work on vehicles remotely while the VCM II is connected directly to the vehicle.
4. The VCM II will be required for all new 2013 Ford vehicles and is backward compatible with most 16 pin Fords.
It supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and the new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
5. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.