V88 IDS Mazda VCM II newest arrival
Number: SP177-D V88 IDS Mazda VCM II Mazda Diagnostic System Support Wifi
Supported vehicle: Mazda after the 1996 year.
Newest software: V88
Support languages: Multi-languages such as English, Spanish, French, Germany, Italian and so on.
Mazda VCM II Features:
1. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from Mazda for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
2. The VCM II is the new Mazda OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
3. The VCM II will be required for all new 2013 Mazda vehicles and is backward compatible with most 16 pin Mazdas.
4. The VCM II supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
5. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
6. The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
7. Wireless functionality preferred for all IDS functions including module reprogramming. USB wired connections are only required to update the VCM II loaded code and to set up the VCM II to function as a Customer Flight Recorder.