TOP 8 Reasons to get A1 Diagnostic Leak Detector:
1. Your scan tools ONLY can do half of the work
Your scan tools help you acquire the knowledge about which sensor had got the sample data out of range. But your scan tools won’t tell you the cause/reason of the fault, and where to find it. A Diagnostic Leak Detector will tell you WHERE the problem is, which caused the sensors to get the wrong data.
2. Over 60% of the DTCs are pressure related
Sensors sample voltage, temperature, and pressure, of all the DTCs that possibility generated, over 60% are pressure related, regardless it’s an air pressure DTC, or an oil pressure DTC. With a Diagnostic Leak Detector, these DTCs are much easier to erase.
3. Increase income per service
By finding more hidden problems in a vehicle and proving it to the vehicle owner necessity of extra service, a Diagnostic Leak Detector will help increase your income per service.
4. Helps reduce labor cost
A Diagnostic Leak Detector helps technicians to locate problems currently in short time, avoid the possibility of the wrong diagnosis of the vehicle.
5. Enhance the capability of more service calls
By reducing your service time cost, a Diagnostic Leak Detector makes your workshop capable of more service calls.
6. Ease the pain of finding leaks
The vehicle is driven in the workshop with engine running hot, which put technicians in a bad working condition, with a Diagnostic Leak Detector, technician don’t have to touch the hot surface, reduce the possibility of getting hurt in work.
7. More professional in facing customers
Customers may feel sorry for you if you jump onto and off the car to find problems. A Diagnostic Leak Detector will make technician’s work more professional with convincing result.
8. Small investment, big turnout
A Diagnostic Leak Detector is affordable for all level of workshops, and the equipment will pay for itself back by a few jobs.
ALL-300 HD Diagnostic Leak Detector Specifications:
1. Dual mode support: air mode for test leaks, smoke mode for finding leaks.
2. Instant smoke generation
3. Super easy in operation, only a Start/Stop button.
4. Smart controlled 10 minutes working cycle
5. 0~2 bar / 29 Psi variable pressure output
6. Heavy Duty bladder that fits intake/exhaust size from 8cm/3.2” to 20cm/7.9”
7. Dual Heavy Duty bladders equipped, both could be used as block-off.
8. DC 12V/24V auto-adaptive, vehicle battery driven.
Passenger Car Intake Bladder x 2pcs
Mister Wand x 1 set
Cooling System Pressure Test Kit x 1set
UV Detection Kit x 1pcs
1pc x A1 Diagnostic Leak Detector Main Unit
2pc x H.D.Bladder