Autel G-BOX2 Tool is the upgrade version of Autel G-Box, it can work with Autel MaxiIM IM608 key programmer for Mercedes Benz all keys Lost.
Autel G-BOX2 Tool for Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost Work with IM608
Autel G-BOX2 Highlights:
1. Supports fast mode on vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicles using the Das3 EIS/EZS are lost.
2. Reads and writes Bosch engine ECU on F classis of BMW and MQB of Volkswagen.
3. With the Autel’s Advanced Diagnostic Tablets supporting IMMO and Key Programming functions.
4. Autel G-Box Adapter can work on Mercedes-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL.
5. Compare with other adapter Autel G-Box Adapter is more effctive to reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs.
6. AUTEL G-BOX Adapter can support Mercedes All Key Lost BMW DME Reading.
7. AUTEL G-BOX Adapter uses with both the Autel MaxiIM IM608, IM508 and Auro IM600.
8. Autel G-Box Adapter is specially designed for Mercedez-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL.
9. It helps to reduce the time for reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs by over 85%.
Autel G-BOX2 Features:
1. Supports Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost, faster calculate password
2. Supports IM608 or IM508 with XP400
3. Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
4. Mercedes DAS3 can EIS/EZS all keys lost
5. Reduces reading time of W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%
6. No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 models
7. Can read and write BMW DME/DDE ISN in boot mode
8. Compatible with Auro IM600 & Auro IM100 with XP400
How to use G-Box2 Tool:
1. Troubles and Troubleshooting:
When all the keys of the Mercedes-Benz vehicle are lost, you can operate through the OBD.
Notice: This method is suitable for Mercedes-Benz W204, W207, W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009.
1. Connect the G-Box2 to vehicle' s OBDII
2. Remove the fuse of vehicle EIS, Connect the Relay ports to the fuse using the supplied fuse cable
3. When the vehicle has an ELV, connect the K7 port and ELV plug using the supplied K-line cable
4. Connect the G-Box2 to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet (MaxiIM IM608, IM508)
2. How to do on Bench when All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle are Lost
Notice: This Method is suitable for all Mercedes-Benz EISs that are already supported by Autel Diagnostic Tablet
1. Plug the G-Box2 to the Mercedes-Benz EIS using the packed DB15 Cable
2. Plug to the DC port of G-Box2 using a power adapter (DV 12V)
3. Plug the G-Box2 to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet (MaxiIM IM608, IM508)
G-BOX2 Package includes:
1PC x Autel G-BOX2
1PC x DB15 Cable
1PC x K-Line Cable
1PC x Fuse Cable
2PCs x Fuse (5A)
2PCs x Clamp Cable
1PC x OBDII Extension Cable
1PC x Quick Reference Guide
Shipping method and delivery time:UK Warehouse Shipping: 2-4 working days
, Only item title marked " Ship from UK " will ship from UK warehouse. ( UK local address 2-4 working days arrival, other European countries will take about 5-10 working days arrival depend on the place), We will pay the freight ship to each customer, If customer country does not have Shipping service in our UK warehouse or only have UPS service, customer need pay the UPS freight difference or package will ship from Shenzhen, China.DHL Shipping: 2-4 working days
, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice help clearance. If address is remote area, customer need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen Express.Yanwen Express: 5-10 working days
, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please can contact us for free.Contact Person:
13983755934Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.ukSkype: OBD2Tool.co.ukOnline service support
How to use Autel G-Box and IM608 to add a new key for Benz W207