MK908P is upgraded version of MS908P, Offering comprehensive OE-level diagnostics, ECU coding and BMW/Benz ECU programming, the MK908P is an ideal automotive diagnostic tool for mechanics to troubleshoot the warning lights and fix the vehicle control modules' issues.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P
Top 10 Reasons to Get Autel MaxiCOM MK908P:
1. Original Autel Brand tools, High Quality and Powerful Functions
2. One Year Free Update Online on Autel Official website.
3. Support ECU Coding and J2534 ECU Programming Functions
4. High-End Automotive Diagnostic Tool, Comprehensive OE-Level Diagnostics, Easily, Quickly and Efficiently
5. ECU PROGRAMMING: The diagnostic tool comes with a free J2534 ECU programming device that helps Benz and BMW users replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues.
6. VEHICLE COVERAGE: The software of MK908P has a wide range of compatibility and can be used to diagnose vehicles from over 80 brands in the US, Europe and Asia. Moreover, you can get more newly added car models with the fast-release software update service.
7. ADVANCED HARDWARE: MK908P, as the advanced version of MS908P, features Hexa-Core processor upgraded from Quad-Core, Android4.4.2 OS upgraded from Android4.2, the 10.1" 1920*1200 screen upgraded from 9.7" 1024*769, and 15000mAh battery capacity increased by 4000mAh.
8. BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL: The diagnostic tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operating conditions. The bi-directional control of the ECM in Component Test enables the MK908P to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems.
9. ADDITIONAL SERVICE: The automotive scanner is designed to serve users with a rich array of easy-to-use functions and features. The MaxiFix provides you with an online troubleshooter database, and Remote Desk allows you to get help from others via TeamViewer software.
10. Multiple Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Swedish, Thai, Arabic, Russian
AUTEL MK908P Feature and Functions:
J2534 ECU Programming:
The diagnostic tool comes with a J2534 ECU programming tool (also used as a VCI box) that is a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant pass thru reprogramming interface device. Using the updated OEM software, it is capable of helping BMW and Benz users replace the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), program new ECUs and fix software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues. It supports BT and USB communications and can transmit vehicle data to the MaxiCOM display tablet with or without a physical connection.
There are 3 indicators on the J2534 ECU programming device:
Vehicle LED – Flashes green when communicating with the vehicle’s system
Connection LED – Illuminates solid green when properly connected with the display tablet via the USB cable; Illuminates solid blue when connected with the display tablet via wireless (BT) connection
Power LED – Illuminates solid green when powered on: Flashes red when system failure occurs: Illuminates amber automatically at power up when the device is performing self-test procedure
Simply accessing the diagnostic modes via AutoVin or Control Unit, and you’re able to perform diagnosis over all the systems on the vehicle’s ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
ECU Information – provides the retrieved ECU information in detail.
Read Codes – displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
Erase Codes – erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
Live Data – retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU.
Active Test – provides specific subsystem and component tests.
Accesses the Special Functions:
The diagnostic tool is specially designed with the Service section to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. It provides component adaptation or variant coding functions for custom configurations, and also allows you to reprogram adaptive values for certain components after making repairs. The most commonly performed service functions include:
Oil Reset Service: Allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
EPB Service: Helps maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
SAS Service: Allows you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM.
DPF Service: Allows you to carry out numerous functions to the Diesel Particulate Filter system.
TPMS Service: Allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
IMMO Service: Programs a new anti-theft key, and performs key matching when the ignition switch, the combined instrument panel, ECU, BCM, or the remote control battery is replaced.
The Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, it allows you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements, providing ways for the issues of Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical Parts.
Additional Features and Functions
To well serve the users, the diagnostic tool is equipped with a rich array of features and functions in addition to the Diagnostic and Service functions, including Remote Desk, MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Digital Inspection,MaxiScope, etc.
1) Remote Desk: With the simple, fast and secure remote control interface, you can receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel' s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your MaxiCOM tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software.
2) MaxiFix: This is an additional feature in the cloud which enables users to network and access a database of procedures, repair and diagnostic tools. You are able to interact with fellow technicians and share knowledge via MaxiFix.
3) Digital Inspection & MaxiScope: The diagnostic scan tool can also be used in conjunction with the automotive oscilloscope Autel MP408 to perform electrical and electronic circuit testing and monitor signal activity, and it also supports performing a close vehicle inspection with the Autel digital inspection camera MV105/MV108.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Support Vehicle Models List:
Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Vauxhall, Volvo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Benz, Sprinter, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Maserati, Maybach, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Skoda, Smart, VW, VW CV, Dacia, Ford EU, LT3, Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Samsung, Scion, Ssang Yong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Isuzu, Mahindra, Perodua, Proton, TATA, HINO,UD, Fuso
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Support Protocols:
ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, High-speed, Middle speed, Low speed and Singlewide CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
Differences Among Autel MK908P, MaxiSYS Elite, MaxiSYS MS908P, MaxiSYS MS908
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Specifications:
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P FAQs:
||AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
||Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
||2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
||10.1-inch LED screen with 1920x1200 resolution
||Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
||12 V (9-24 V)
||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
||NW: 1.48kg (3.26 lb)
||ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
Q1: Will it read and erase codes for a 2006 Chrysler?
A1: It is Autel’s latest member of its code reader family of tools, the AL529HD can not only diagnose OBDII/EOBD-compatible vehicles but also heavy duty vehicles utilizing SAE-J1939 and SAE-J1708 protocols. So if this car is OBDII compatible, it can work on it.
Q2: Does MK908 device support truck diagnosis?
A2: Yes, it is Autel’s latest member of its code reader family of tools, the AL529HD can not only diagnose OBDII/EOBD-compatible vehicles but also heavy duty vehicles utilizing SAE-J1939 and SAE-J1708 protocols.
Q3: Will this scan tool work with my honda civic 2000?
A3: Hello, Autel AL529HD scan tool is designed to work with all OBDII compliant vehicles and Heavy-Duty Vehicles (J1939 and J1708), if your car comes with OBDII protocol, this device will work on your car. Any further question, feel free to contact us.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Package including:
1 x Main Unit MK908P
1 x J2534 Box
1 x Main Cable
1 x Standard 2.0 USB Cable
1 x Mini USB Cable
1 x AC/DC External Power Adapter
1 x Ethernet Serial Cable
1 x Cigarette Lighter
1 x Clipper Cable
2 x Light Fuse
1 x BMW Ethernet Cable (Optional)
1 x USB Ethernet Adapter
14 x OBDI Adapters (Benz-14; Chrysler-16; BMW-20; Kia-20; Nissan-14; GM/Daewoo-12; Honda-3; Fiat-3; PSA-2 Benz-38; VW/Audi-2+2; Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16)
Shipping method and delivery time:UK Warehouse Shipping: 2-4 working days
, Only item title marked " Ship from UK " will ship from UK warehouse. ( UK local address 2-4 working days arrival, other European countries will take about 5-10 working days arrival depend on the place), We will pay the freight ship to each customer, If customer country does not have Shipping service in our UK warehouse or only have UPS service, customer need pay the UPS freight difference or package will ship from Shenzhen, China.DHL Shipping: 2-4 working days
, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice help clearance. If address is remote area, customer need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen Express.Yanwen Express: 5-10 working days
, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please can contact us for free.Contact Person:
13983755934Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.ukSkype: OBD2Tool.co.ukOnline service support