- BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer
- Utilizes a series of pulsed voltage across the battery cells and observes the AC current that flows in response to it. Use to test a wide range of 12V batteries (Starting [SLI], Deep Cycled and Marine) of Wet (Flooded), VRLA or Maintenance Free (MF), Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF),Absorption Glass Mat (AGM) and GEL cell. Consistent and repeatable results, passive testing method is safe. Never discharges or drain the battery, provides unique indication of battery conditions
BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer
BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer is designed to test the condition of the automotive battery using conductance method.
Top 9 Reasons to Get BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer:
1. Conductance correlates directly to the battery capacity
2. Able to test condition of discharged battery
3. Provides check the alternator's charging and Starter's cranking conditions.
4. It has free maintenance and no internal batteries required
5. It powers up when connected to the battery posts during testing
BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer Features:
1. Simple and easy to use
2. Battery Life Analysis
3. Test batteries on and off the vehicle
3. Accurate results in milliseconds
4. Large easy to read LCD display
5. Analysis Result : Good or Replace
6. Test results based on JIS, EN, DIN, SAE and IEC Standards
7. The major battery standards JIS, SAE, EN, DIN and IEC are supported
8. Use to test a wide range of 12V batteries (Starting [SLI], Deep Cycled and Marine) of Wet (Flooded), VRLA or Maintenance Free (MF), Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF),Absorption Glass Mat (AGM) and GEL cell.
BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer Functionality:
1. Life in percentage (%)
2. Test Result: Good or Replace
3. Internal resistance value (m? )
4. Capacity - Cold Cranking Amps (CCA), DIN, EN and IEC information relative to battery rating
BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer Specifications:
1. System voltage: 12 Volts
2. Input voltage range: 9V~15V
3. Power requirements: No internal batteries required. Power on when hooked up during testing.
4. Testing range: 100 ~ 1700 CCA, 100 ~ 1000 DIN, 100 ~ 1000 IEC, 100 ~ 1700 EN
1set x BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer
Shipping method and delivery time:UK Warehouse Shipping: 2-4 working days
, Only item title marked " Ship from UK " will ship from UK warehouse. ( UK local address 2-4 working days arrival, other European countries will take about 5-10 working days arrival depend on the place), We will pay the freight ship to each customer, If customer country does not have Shipping service in our UK warehouse or only have UPS service, customer need pay the UPS freight difference or package will ship from Shenzhen, China.DHL Shipping: 2-4 working days
, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice help clearance. If address is remote area, customer need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen Express.Yanwen Express: 5-10 working days
, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please can contact us for free.Contact Person:
13983755934Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.ukSkype: OBD2Tool.co.ukOnline service support