- Foxwell BT-705 Battery Analyzer is dedicatedly developed to test 6V & 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries and 12V & 24V starting and charging system. It provides a quick, easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and detect faults of starting and charging system.
- We are Authorized Foxwell Dealer. Purchasing from us, you will get 100% genuine Foxwell Device.
- OBD2shop.co.uk provide you best price, high quality items and one year warranty with free technique service
Foxwell BT-705 Battery Analyzer
Foxwell BT705 language available:
AD86: English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Germany
AD86-B: English, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
Foxwell BT-705 Features and Benefits:
1. Multiple vehicle applications – passenger cars and duty trucks
2. Tests batteries from rated from 100 to 2000CCA
3. Tests multiple battery types - regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel
4. Tests multiple rating systems - CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB
5. Tests the batteries on the car directly - no need to remove the battery
6. Detects bad cells
7. Quick and accurate test result display in just 3 seconds
8. Tests 12&24 volt charging system
9. Advanced starter/alternator test
10. Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition
11. Does not emit light, heat or spark, or discharge battery - keeps operation safe for all levels of users
12. Automatic temperature compensation
13. Ripple voltage test for easy and intuitive check of faults
14. Extremely easy to use with large backlight LCD display and menu - driven operation
15. Optional Bluetooth printer
How to connect the BT-705 tester
1. Clean the battery posts or side terminals.
2. Connect the red clamp to the positive (+) terminal and the black clamp to the negative (-) terminal.
3. Rock the clamps back and forth to make sure the clamps are firmly connected. In case the connection is poor, a “CHECK CONNECTION” message displays.
4. When the tester is correctly connected, it boots up automatically and show the voltage of the battery.
5. Press the MENU button to go to the Main Menu.
NOTE: 1. Do not connect the tester to a voltage source greater than 30VDC; otherwise you may damage the tester.
2. If you are testing inside a vehicle, make sure all accessory loads are cut off, the key is not in the ON position and the doors are closed.
Foxwell BT-705 Specifications:
||Backlit, 128*64 pixels, graphic
||0 to 60℃ (32 to 140℉)
||-20 to 70℃ (-4 to 158℉)
Foxwell BT-705 Package including:
1pc×Battery Analyzer BT-705 Main Unit
1pc× Carry Pouch
Shipping method and delivery time:UK Warehouse Shipping: 2-4 working days
, Only item title marked " Ship from UK " will ship from UK warehouse. ( UK local address 2-4 working days arrival, other European countries will take about 5-10 working days arrival depend on the place), We will pay the freight ship to each customer, If customer country does not have Shipping service in our UK warehouse or only have UPS service, customer need pay the UPS freight difference or package will ship from Shenzhen, China.DHL Shipping: 2-4 working days
, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice help clearance. If address is remote area, customer need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen Express.Yanwen Express: 5-10 working days
, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please can contact us for free.Contact Person:
13983755934Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.ukSkype: OBD2Tool.co.ukOnline service support