KTM FLASH 1.95 ECU Programmer Newly Add MG MED17(MED17.8.10) VL382 Boot (MICRO) VL382 Boot (EEPROM)
KTMflash ECU Programmer & transmission power upgrade tool
Read the chip data, read & write ECU data, read transmission data etc at a high speed.
1. Read the Chinese car via OBD.
2. Read the BOOT mode according to the chip model
3. Read the encrypted ECU password (Read the password of encrypted ECU first, then read data)
4. Support cars made in China with ME17 TC1728/1767 for data reading & writing and password reading.
Workable Transmission Model:
VAG: DQ200 (0AM)
VAG: DQ200MQB/G2 (0CW)
VAG: DQ250C (02E) K-Line
VAG: DQ250E/F (02E)
VAG: DQ250MQB (0D9)
VAG: VL300/V30 (01J/0AN) K-Line
VAG: VL300/V30 (01J/0AN)
VAG: VL381 (0AW)
VAG: DQ500 (0BH/0BT)
VAG: DL501/G2 (0B5)
VAG: DQ200/MQB Boot (MICRO)
VAG: DQ200/MQB Boot (EEPROM)
VAG: DQ200G2 Boot (MICRO)
VAG: DQ200G2 Boot (EEPROM)
VAG: DQ250E/F/MQB Boot (MICRO)
VAG: DQ250E/F/MQB Boot (EEPROM)
VAG: VL300/V30 BSL (FLASH)
VAG: VL300/V30 BSL (EEPROM)
VAG: VL381 Boot (MICRO)
VAG: VL381 Boot (EEPROM)
VAG: DL501 Boot (MICRO)
VAG: DL501 Boot (EEPROM)
VAG: DL501G2 Boot (MICRO)
VAG: DL501G2 Boot (EEPROM)
Read Chinese car via OBD:
China: Chery, Great Wall, Lifan, SAIC ME17 (ME17.8.8)
China: Chery, Great Wall, Lifan MT80 K-Line Calibration (Delphi MT80)
China: Chery, Great Wall, Lifan MT80 CAN-bus (Delphi MT80)
Read the BOOT mode according to the chip model:
Infineon: TC1762/TC1766 MICRO (1504KB)
Infineon: TC1762/TC1766 EEPROM (32KB)
Infineon: TC1792/TC1796 MICRO (2048KB)
Infineon: TC1796 MICRO+EXT (4096KB/6144KB)
Infineon: TC1796 EXT (2048KB/4096KB)
Infineon: TC1796 EEPROM (128KB)
Infineon: TC1792 EEPROM (64KB)
Infineon: TC1738/TC1767 MICRO (2048KB)
Infineon: TC1738/TC1767 EEPROM (64KB)
Infineon: TC1797 MICRO (4096KB)
Infineon: TC1797 MICRO+EXT (6144KB/8192KB)
Infineon: TC1797 EXT (2048KB/4096KB)
Infineon: TC1797 EEPROM (64KB)
Infineon: TC1724/TC1728 MICRO (1536KB)
Infineon: TC1724/TC1728 EEPROM (64KB)
Infineon: TC1782/TC1784 MICRO (2560KB)
Infineon: TC1782/TC1784 EEPROM (128KB)
Infineon: TC1793/TC1798 MICRO (4096KB)
Infineon: TC1793/TC1798 MICRO+EXT (6144KB/8192KB)
Infineon: TC1793/TC1798 EXT (2048KB/4096KB)
Infineon: TC1793/TC1798 EEPROM (192KB)
Read the encrypted ECU password (Read the password of encrypted ECU first, then read data):
Bosch: Support Chinese car ME17 TC1728/1767 data reading & writing and password reading
Bosch: BMW/MB/VAG GPT
Bosch: Ford/Opel/Volvo GPT
Bosch: BMW TPROT8+
Bosch: VAG TPROT8+
Bosch: Kia/Hyundai/Honda TPROT8+
Bosch: Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Fiat TPROT8+ [Test]
Bosch: VAZ/UAZ ME17.9.71
Continental: Kia/Hyundai/SsangYong SIM2K-24X/C201
Continental: Ford EMS2204
Continental: Ford EMS2207
Continental: Ford EMS2211
Continental: Ford SID208
Continental: Ford SID209
Continental: Ford Mondeo 4 SID807EVO
Continental: Ford Focus 3/Transit Connect SID807EVO
Continental: Citroen/Peugeot SID208
Kia/Hyundai: Delphi MT86 EEPROM (16KB)
Mercedes-Benz: Delphi CRD3.1 EEPROM (32KB)
How to use KTM FlASH ECU programmer Switch board?
1. The switch board is designed to work with J2534, this device uses the Ktag cables so the user can refer to the Ktag wiring diagram.
2. Advise you use Open Port2.0 as the protocol conversion equipment and work with PC.
3. There are 3 types of Bosch Infineon ECU :
1) The Infineon ECU before TPROT8.
3) The Infineon ECU after TPROT10 which is what we call GPT encrypted.
4. The Infineon ECU before TPROT8 is not encrypted, you directly use the BOOT point grounding, then follow the Ktag user manual to wire the cable and read the data.
5. For TPROT8-10, the Bosch Company set the anti-debugging mode, reading EEPROM needs no password and reading Flash needs a password.
Therefore, during the reading process, there is an extra CNF1, Boot outputs low level and CNF1 outputs the high level. When reading, Boot needs to add one small resistor and ground it. CNF1 to connect one 470ohm-2K resistance, then connect 3.3V, it's very important, otherwise, the ECU will be burnout.
2 tips on reading the data:
1) BOOT and CNF1 must be connected when reading data.
2) Only connect BOOT not CNF1 When reading the password, otherwise, the password can't be read out. Also, you can follow the Ktag wiring diagram because Ktag controls the CNF1 turn on and off, so it can't be disconnected. When reading the password, you turn the two switches to the automatic mode, and to the On mode when reading the data, when the software prompts, you choose " Manually" then follow the message to turn on or off.
6. For GPT encrypted ECU, the S1, S2 and Boot cable are needed to connected when reading password, and the S1, S2 don't need to be connected when reading data.
VAG: VL382 Boot (MICRO)
VAG: VL382 Boot (EEPROM)
1pc x KTMflash ECU Programmer
1pc x KTMflash USB Dongle
Shipping method and delivery time:UK Warehouse Shipping: 2-4 working days
, Only item title marked " Ship from UK " will ship from UK warehouse. ( UK local address 2-4 working days arrival, other European countries will take about 5-10 working days arrival depend on the place), We will pay the freight ship to each customer, If customer country does not have Shipping service in our UK warehouse or only have UPS service, customer need pay the UPS freight difference or package will ship from Shenzhen, China.DHL Shipping: 2-4 working days
, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice help clearance. If address is remote area, customer need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen Express.Yanwen Express: 5-10 working days
, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please can contact us for free.Contact Person:
13983755934Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.ukSkype: OBD2Tool.co.ukOnline service support