- With full package 32MB Card+Candi+TIS200 with keygen
- Support GM Series GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden 1992 thru 2013, also can work for some 2014 and 2015
- Original GM software to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review, etc
- With carton package saves shipping cost, easy clearance.
- OBD2shop.co.uk provide you best price, high quality items and one year warranty with free technique service
Tech2 For GM Tech 2 Scanner With Carton Box
1. The GM TECH2 comes with one 32 mb card (please see the card size option) and candi module interface, do not need to buy seperately, full package like the picture shows. 2. Extra cards can do more different cars: For GM/For SAAB/For OPEL/For SUZUKI/For ISUZU/For HOLDEN 3. The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles, it can not support trucks. 4. TIS2000 for GM car programming cars till 2007 year, TIS2000 better install on WIN XP system. 5. TIS2000 for SAAB support for SAAB car programming before 2008 year.
If you wanna do Vauxhall, Please choose OPEL/Vauxhall Card!
Top 6 reasons to get for GM Tech2:
6. Although it is with carton box, before shipping, we will use more and better bubble wrap package the device, please do not worry about the quality.
Please Kindly notice:
1) GM Tech2 can Only Support Cars, No Trucks
2) One Device Has One 32MB Card As Default, If You Want More, Please Buy Additional 32MB Memory Card ( Item SO22-C) in our website
|Fast Look At Six Kinds Of Tech2 For GM Scanner
||C Card (SO22-C)
||C Card (SO22-C)
||Carry Plastic Box
||C Card (SO22-C)
||Carry Plastic Box
||D Card (SO22-D)
||Carry Plastic Box
||D Card (SO22-D)
|After Sale Service: One Year!! Enough Stock Ready Ship!
There are 5 kinds of Tech2 in our website, they are SP23-B3, SP23-B, SP23-C, SP23, and SP23-1
All of them has the same function, their difference is:
SP23-B is the best quality Tech2 with Black Carry box, best quality more stable
SP23-B3 is the SP23-B with carton box, also has the best quality
SP23, SP23-C is the same like SP23-B, it also includes the Black carry box, but comes from another factory.
SP23-1 is the best price one, it is with carton box, will help you save much more money.
If you wanna best quality and more professional, please can choose SP23-B, because it has a black carry box.
If you wanna best quality but a cheap one, can choose SP23-B3
If you wanna a good quality and also cheaper, please choose SP23-1
Tech2 related picture Display:
GM Tech2 Connect with Candi interface:
GM Tech 2 Connect without Candi interface:
Tech2 Software for choose:
for GM-English 33.004 1991-2014 (Newest software)
for GM-Germany 32.008 1991-2013
for GM-Spanish 32.008 1991-2013
for GM-Italian 32.006
for GM-Japanese 32.006 1991-2013
for GM-French 32.008 1991-2013
for GM-Thai 32.008 1991-2013
for GM-Dutch 32.006
for GM-Portuguese 32.008 1991-2013
for GM-Korean 32.008 1991-2013
for OPEL-English 1997-2014 180.000 (Newest software)
for OPEL-Italian 133.001 1997-2012
for OPEL-Germany 85.001 1997-2008
for OPEL-Spanish 91.001 1997-2009
forr SUZUKI-English 01.210.020
for SAAB-English 148.000 1998-2013
for ISUZU-English 107.021
CAN-BUS: 2010- (CAN-BUS support car models 2006-2010)
K-line: 1996-2011 (K-line support car models from 1996 to 2011)
(Please select one: CAN-BUS or K-line)
for HOLDEN-English 149.000 1999-2013
Note: It is for North American Holden cars, if for Australia Holden, please check Launch X431 IV. For 2010-2012 year Australia Holded, please check gm mdi.
You can put your own software inside for use.
GM Tech2 Scanner description:
The Tech-2 is the same tester for GM Technicians use to diagnose for GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic for GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all for GM systems 1992 thru 2011, even work for latest 2012-2014 year.
Car model supported: For GM/For SAAB/For OPEL/For SUZUKI/For ISUZU/For HOLDEN
GM Tech 2 Specification:
1) Authentic For GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model For GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all For GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic For GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
9) Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications
10) Dimensions: 12
11) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
12) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
13) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
14) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once. Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications, even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
2. The following For GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface
05 For Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 For Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 For Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 For Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 For Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 For Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 For Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 For Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 For Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 For Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 For Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 For Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 For Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 For Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 For Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 For GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 For Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 For Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 For Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Customer sharing for GM tech2 diagnostic:
GM Tech 2 Scanner Package List:
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(CANdi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
RS232 cable and user`s manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD
Shipping method and delivery time:UK Warehouse Shipping: 2-4 working days
, Only item title marked " Ship from UK " will ship from UK warehouse. ( UK local address 2-4 working days arrival, other European countries will take about 5-10 working days arrival depend on the place), We will pay the freight ship to each customer, If customer country does not have Shipping service in our UK warehouse or only have UPS service, customer need pay the UPS freight difference or package will ship from Shenzhen, China.DHL Shipping: 2-4 working days
, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice help clearance. If address is remote area, customer need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen Express.Yanwen Express: 5-10 working days
, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please can contact us for free.Contact Person:
13983755934Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.ukSkype: OBD2Tool.co.ukOnline service support
TIS 2000 For GM Tech2 Installation Video - obd2shop.co.uk
GM Tech2 Testing video - obd2shop.co.uk
Before you decide to buy tech2, you have to read this post
Knowledge of Tech2 for GM
Before you decide to buy a tech2, you have to read this post.
Q: May I use Tech2 to diagnose truck?
A: No, it only works with cars, I advise you to use Allscanner VCX HD heavy duty.
Q: Can Tech2 support coding?
A: Yes, it can.
Q: Is Tech2 available on my Cadillac year 1996?
A: No, it is not; it is only available on OPEL, GM, SAAB, and Isuzu.
Q: Is there Spanish for GM Tech2?
A: Yes, it has a Spanish version
Q: Can Tech2 support key coding and control unit programming for all OPEL and Isuzu?
A: TECH2 can’t support key coding, but can diagnose for most OPEL and Isuzu
How to disable GM, SAAB DRL with Tech2
Many people want to disable the day running light for fuel economy or other reasons, me included. Here I have figured out a simple way to reset it completely on my 1999 GM and my daughters 2004 SAAB with GM Tech2 scanner from my friend. This takes about 5 minutes from start to finish and will completely disable your automatic headlights so they will never come on. But all of the lights will function correctly. They just would not be automatic anymore.
Tools you will need:
GM Tech2 scanner for GM and SAAB
32MB PCMCIA Card for Tech2
A SAAB car (Here take my daughters 2004 SAAB for example)
Insert the 32MB card into Tech2
Run Tech2 diagnostic tool
Go to Diagnostic Mode
Select Diag >2003 >9-3 Sport Select Body>Exterior Lighting and Horn
Low beam adjustments
F0. Auto Low Beam also in Pos 0
Change setting to NO
Wait several seconds until the lights flicker and go out
Go to Fog Lights Front
Change to Position 1 & 2 ROW (Rest of World) Program and Exit
This will give you:
Pos 0 > No Lights
Pos1 > Fogs and 5 Watt Headlamp / Parking Light
Pos3 > Low Beam, High Beam, Manual Control of Fogs
Difference between kinds of GM Tech2 ( SP23, SP23-B, SP23-B3, and SP23-D )
That GM TECH2 ( SP23, B, C, D ) their label is difference due to comes from difference factory
SP23-B3 is the SP23-B with carton box
SP23-B, SP23-B3, SP23-C including the SO22-C 32 MB card
SP23-D including SO22-B card
SP23 including SO22-D card
Difference Between Tech2 for GM and MDI for GM(item SP163)
Tech2 is the most cost-effective one, for it is with reasonable price and covering not only For GM vehicles, but also For SAAB, For OPEL, For SUZUKI, For ISUZU and as well as For Holden.
Besides, it is with authentic For GM software and support on-board diagnostics on all gm systems. If you want to use it to do For GM car programming, you should buy tis2000 software.
One disadvantage is that tech2 remains a basic or essential gm diagnostic tool for vehicles before 2010.
For GM MDI is used to serve vehicles with auxiliary CAN bus that cannot be served by tech2. Actually, this car diagnostic tool is working with vehicles after 2010 and covering newer models than that of Tech2.
Its highlights are with faster reprogramming (increased about 20-70%), serving exclusive new models, and more economical. This is a good investment for future vehicles models.