- Original Tango programmer
- New generation of transponder programmer which is developed to cover, read, write and generate the latest transponders used in the latest vehicle immobilizer technologies
- OBD2shop.co.uk provide you best price, high quality items and one year warranty with free technique service
Tango Key Programmer With Basic Software
Top 3 Reasons To Get Tango:
1. Software version: V1.114
2. 100% Original Scorpio-LK Tango
3. Free update online
4. Supports Daihatsu G Chip Function ( Need to pay)
5. With Free TANGO OBD Cable
Programmer Tango can work for Windows XP(SP2 or later) Professional Version,Windows 7 Ultimate and Windows 8 Professional
Tango Software display:
What's the NEW feature?
After generating a new transponder with TANGO Programmer, you will not need any additional diagnostic equipment to program the generated transponder to the car!
The car will be started directly, even on new FIAT CODE 2 system. And it's also used in PSA Group vehicles!
What you only have to is writing the new file back into the immobilizer system!
Please Kindly Notice:
1. After buy it, you will need to connect to the official website and update within 28 days, or it will get locked
3. After generating a new transponder with TANGO Programmer, you will not need any additional diagnostic equipment to program the generated transponder to the car! It will start the car directly, even on new FIAT CODE 2 system, also used in PSA Group vehicles! Only you have to write the new file back into the immobilizer system!
4. If your Tango already get G chip authorization, it can only generate G chip 10 times per day.
5.Connect your TANGO to computer with internet, start the software to [help]>>[check update], then you can update Tango to latest software.
6.Operating system: Win98, WinXP, Vista, Win8, Win8/8.1, Win10
Tango Key Programmer Hardware:
The device has an ergonomic design with high mechanical characteristics of IP65 class conforming to the DIN EN 60529 standard
1. Enclosure is made of 3mm ABS-plastics with a rubber shock-proof damping seal which simultaneously is a decor element
2. Power is derived from the USB cable, so does not require an external power source
3. The TANGO uses a specifc type of driver, which avoids con?icts with other devices working through virtual ports
4. The hardware design accommodates keys and transponders of all sizes
5. Dimensions: length 160mm; width 80mm; height 50-30mm
Tango Key Programmer Update information:
Tango Software V1.114 Feature:
- Tango software added (online update)
- Again FIRST in the WORLD!
Toyota-H Immobilizer All Keys Lost solution (all markets)
SLK-06 sniffer for Toyota-H Immobilizer AKL solution
- Again FIRST in the WORLD!
True Image Generator for Toyota H-Keys (Page1 3A, 7A) on TRPWS21 transponder*
- Reset Subaru SmartKey (F3)*
- Key maker Nissan Micra 2005- (93C56,DST40)
- Key maker Nissan Tiida 2005- (93C56,DST40)
- Key maker SsangYong Action 2011- (S9S12,DST80)
- Key maker Ford Cargo 2014- (24C64,DST40)
- KKey maker Buick Excelle 2013- (9S12,DST80)
- Key maker Fiat Palio 2012- (95160,HITAG)
- Key maker SAIC Kai Yue 2013- (9S12,DST80)
- Key maker SAIC Datong V80 (95160,HITAG)
- Key maker MAN truck (M29W160,MEG13)
- Key maker BMW K19 (25160,DST80)*
- Bugs fix and optimization
The device is intended for programming of transponders , that are a part of automobile immobilizing systems.
Unlike the previous model the Gambit, new model Tango is the two-band device that has allowed to add the list supported transponders with firm Texas Instruments products (Tiris ©).
The TANGO programmer is the next generation of transponder programmer which is continuously developed to cover, read, and write the latest transponders used in the newest vehicle immobilizer technologies.
New function for reading the Kilometers, VIN and transponder type for all BMW keys has been added to the BMW software module.
Please note after generating a new transponder with TANGO Programmer, you do not need any additional diagnostic equipment to program the generated transponder to the car. It will start the car directly, even on new FIAT CODE 2 system, which is also used in PSA Group vehicles. You only have to write the new file back into the immobilizer system.
The ever expanding list of key makers, currently totaling over 1116 (Over 580 are included with basic software) are available here
List of supported transponders:
PCF7930-31 writing, reading
PCF7935 writing, reading, shadow memory, crypto calculator
PCF7936 writing, reading, modes password, crypto, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7941 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7942 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7943 transponder, remote, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7944 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7945 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7946 transponder, remote, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7947 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7952 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7961 transponder, remote, Manchester & Biphase encodings
*Auto switching between PCF7936-PCF7961 windows if invalid type detected.
*Autodetect manchester / biphase
Temic 11 reading , writing to T5
Temic 12 reading , writing to T5
Megamos (13) reading , writing to T5 , emulating on PCF7930-35
Megamos (48) reading, writing, PIN, unlock by PIN, full range of memory contents, crypto calculation
Megamos CRYPTO-2 (8E) read ID, read/write EEPROM, write Cryptokey
Tiris (4C) reading
Tiris (4D) DST crypto reading, writing, crypto calculator
Tiris (4E) DST crypto reading, writing, crypto calculator
Tiris (8C) reading
TK5551M (T5 replacement)
SAAB reading , writing to T5
The product is in working out stages, therefore the list of the supported transponders will be developed later.
Key maker usage
Key maker usage consists of a four steps. The 4-th step is additional and depends on a vehicle model.
1. Open an immobilizer dump file.
2. Choose number of the key you want create.
3. Place a transponder into the coil and click the WRITE button.
4. In some cases the program asks you to save a modified immobilizer dump. This dump must to be written into the immobilizer.
First of all, take a look at this picture. The "Loaded File" window displays the immobilizer file name. Ensure that a valid dump is stored. The "Maker" window displays selected maker name. Ensure the right key maker selected.
The "info" windows display an important information:
1. Original transponder---Informs you about type of the original transponder
2. Allowed transponder---Informs you what type of transponders is suitable for the key maker
3. Data location---The immobilizer memory may be stored in various chips, the description informs you about from where you have to read a dump. Some immobilizers can have various chipsets. In this case the field displays several possible chips. Find one of them inside of the immobilizer and read it.
4. Data size---Each chip has certain memory size, the key maker accepts files with the described size.
5. Data format---This field appears in case of 93CXX eeprom seria.
There are two standards of data layout:
Intel format and Motorola format or Little Endian and Big Endian respectively.
The data layout depends on a chip-programmer that is used for eeprom reading.This field informs you what kind of format is suitable for the key maker.Usually you can see that both formats are suitable. It means that the program can understand any data layout.
Create a key step by step
Firstly, run the key maker interface according to the vehicle and read information in the "Info" window. Watch theData location field describes the memory chip. Find out the chip inside of the immobilizer and read it. Save the read data (dump).
Click the "OPEN IMMOBILIZER FILE" button and load the saved dump.
The program will analyse the dump.
If the dump is correct the "WRITE" button will become active and the "Keys" window will display the range of key numbers that can be created.
Take a look at the "Info" window, the Allowed transponder field.
Ensure you use a transponder exactly the indicated type.
Place the transponder into the coil.
Choose the key position you want create in the "Keys" window.
Click the "WRITE" button.
This starts the writing process and transponder will be stored with the appropriate data.
At this point you may be asked to save a new immobilizer dump.
The program displays a standard File Save dialog where you have to save the data.
After this you will be informed about the new data saved and must be written into the immobiliser.
Write the new dump into the immobilizer. Now it is ready to operate with the created transponder.
If you are not asked to save a new file, it means that immobilizer is ready to operate with the created transponder without file replacing.
1. ABS plastic enclosure: ingress protection IP65/DIN EN 60529
2. Rubber seal: prevents sliding on a workbench shock-proof function
3. USB connection: no external power
4. Big hole: adopted to large keys
5. Three small holes: adopted to various sizes of transponders
Customer sharing with us:
Q: Hardware not found after install the software and driver, how to solve it?
A: You need to install the software v1.83 first, then v1.84, next v1.85(install the software from older to newer)
Q: Tango Key Programmer and SuperOBD SKP-900(sk155) which one is better?
A: Tango key programmer
Q: Tango key programmer support update for free or not?
A: Update free You need to connect the official website to update once within 28 days, otherwise the machine will be blocked. If you need special function or work it on special car model, you need to pay for it, you can check specific cost online
Q: I reprogram a BMW key, if I can delete the reprogrammed key with Tango?
A: No, it do not support this function
Q: Is there tokens limitation for Tango? Is there any extra cost, such as update cost?
A: There is no tokens limitation for Tango. Software update online for free. But if you need special function, or want to work it on special car model, you need to pay money to open the authorization
Q: Do you have Tango user manual?
A: You can check Tango user manual in the menu after software installation
Shipping method and delivery time:UK Warehouse Shipping: 2-4 working days
, Only item title marked " Ship from UK " will ship from UK warehouse. ( UK local address 2-4 working days arrival, other European countries will take about 5-10 working days arrival depend on the place), We will pay the freight ship to each customer, If customer country does not have Shipping service in our UK warehouse or only have UPS service, customer need pay the UPS freight difference or package will ship from Shenzhen, China.DHL Shipping: 2-4 working days
, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice help clearance. If address is remote area, customer need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen Express.Yanwen Express: 5-10 working days
, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please can contact us for free.Contact Person:
13983755934Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.ukSkype: OBD2Tool.co.ukOnline service support