Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Digital Videoscope features the ability to record digital still images and MPEG2 or MPEG1 videos either on its internal flash memory or on the removable Micro SD Card (Optional).
We are Authorized Autel Dealer. Purchasing from us, you will get 100% genuine Autel device.
Autel Maxivideo MV400 Digital Videoscope with 5.5mm Diameter
Autel Maxivideo MV400 Description:
Autel Maxivideo MV400 not only features a 3.5" full color LCD screen, auto focus and viewing capacity as close as 1" with crystal clear output, but also offers the capability to stream digital video directly to a PC. The Multipurpose Videoscope is an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities and infrastructure in the safest, quickest and most cost-effective manner possible.
More details about MV400 please refer to Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Digital Videoscope User Manual
Autel MV400 Components and Ports:
Note: Because of continuing improvements, actual product may differ slightly from photo.
1) Handheld Display Unit – The ergonomic tool with comfortable pistol grip design.
2) Imager Head and Cable – Connects to the tool while in use to view images and videos.
3) Cable Connector – Connects the handheld display unit to the imager head and cable.
4) Charging Indicator Light – Illuminates red when charging and illuminates green when charging completed.
5) Power Button – Turns on/off the tool.
6) DC Power Source Port – Connects the tool to the mains with the supplied charger to power on the tool or to charge battery.
7) Micro SD card Slot – Holds the Micro SD card.
8) Video-out Port – Connects the tool to a TV with the supplied video-out cable to view the real-time image.
9) Mini USB Port – Connects the tool to a computer with the supplied USB cable to exchange information.
10) Battery Compartment Cap – Indicates to install or remove the battery.
11) Accessory Magnet – Picks up small metal objects such as dropped rings or screws on the floor.
12) Accessory Hook – Unclogs obstacles and picks up wires in the pipes or confined areas.
13) Accessory Mirror – Helps users look around corners and see the unreachable areas.
MV400 Buttons and Controls Display:
A. LCD Screen – Indicates still images and videos.
B. Trash Can/Reverse Button – Deletes captured photos and videos in the play mode. While capturing a photo or video, press Reverse Button will control the direction of the real-time image and video in the live screen. The real-time image and video will do a horizontal reverse or a vertical reverse.
C. Play Button – Replays captured photos and videos.
D. Setting/Back Button – Moves to the primary settings screen, while pressing again will return to the last viewed screen.
E. Camera/Video Button – Switches between two modes: camera or video.
F. UP Arrow Zoom Adjusting Button – Uses Up arrow button to zoom in while in the camera mode. Moves up through menu and submenu items in menu mode.
G. DOWN Arrow Zoom Adjusting Button – Uses Down arrow button to zoom out while in the camera mode. Moves down through menu and submenu items in menu mode.
H. LEFT Arrow LED Lighting Adjusting Button – Uses Left arrow button to decrease LED brightness in the camera mode. Moves the cursor to the desired item. Moves to the previous image or video in the play mode.
I. RIGHT Arrow LED Lighting Adjusting Button – Uses Right arrow button to increase LED brightness in the camera mode. Moves the cursor to the desired item. Moves to the next image or video in the play mode.
J. OK Button – Confirms a selection (or action) from a menu. Starts recording image or video in live mode. Starts or suspends file reviewing in play mode.
Autel Maxivideo MV400 Features:
1. Records and plays back still images and video clips
2. 3.5 " high resolution full color LCD display (320x240)
3. Easy-to-use, multi-language interface
4. Wide camera angle for images with 640x480 resolution
5. With optional removable Micro SD cards, saves images and videos to take with anywhere
6. On-screen horizontal/vertical reverse
7. 5x digital zoom for increased viewing
8. Mini USB connector for uploading images and videos to a computer
9. Narrow probe diameter available in either 8.5mm(0.33") or 5.5mm(0.22") and fits most spark plug holes
10. White LED to illuminate the inspection area, with illumination control
11. Views objects as close as 1"
12. Oil and scratch resistant tempered glass lens
13. 1M (39.4") semi-rigid, but flexible watertight shaft
14. Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery with up to 3-4 hours of continuous use
15. Ergonomic and durable tool housing
16. One-year limited warranty
Autel Maxivideo MV400 specification:
|Optimal viewing Distance
||1" to 14" (2.5cm to 35.6cm) with 8.5mm diameter imager head 3/8" to 12" (0.95cm to 30cm) with 5.5mm diameter imager head
||JPG images (640x480) AVI videos (320 x 240)
|Screen type display
||3.5" TFT LCD
||320 x 240
||Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (3.7V/1640 mAh)
|Tested battery life
||3-4 hours of continuous use
||199 x 100 x 178mm (7.83" x 3.94" x 7.0")
||Micro SD card (Micro SD card is optional and not included)
||18.5mm (0.33") is standard and 5.5mm (0.22") is optional
||Imager head and cable to 3m (10')
||USB, video out (TV-out) port
||Main unit: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C); Cable: 14°F to 176°F (-10°C to 80°C)
||-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
Maxivideo MV400 Package list:
1pc x Autel Maxivideo MV400
1pc x User’s manual
1pc x Protective carrying case
1pc x Imager head and cable
1pc x Charger
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Video out-cable ( TV-out cable)
Shipping method and delivery time:UK Warehouse Shipping: 2-4 working days
, Only item title marked " Ship from UK " will ship from UK warehouse. ( UK local address 2-4 working days arrival, other European countries will take about 5-10 working days arrival depend on the place), We will pay the freight ship to each customer, If customer country does not have Shipping service in our UK warehouse or only have UPS service, customer need pay the UPS freight difference or package will ship from Shenzhen, China.DHL Shipping: 2-4 working days
, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice help clearance. If address is remote area, customer need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen Express.Yanwen Express: 5-10 working days
, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please can contact us for free.Contact Person:
13983755934Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.ukSkype: OBD2Tool.co.ukOnline service support