Autel MaxiSys MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
AUTEL MaxiSys MS906BT Advanced Wireless Diagnostic Devices for Android Operating System
Buy AUTEL MaxiSys MS906BT get 100% AUTEL machine Ship from UK/EU warehouse, No Tax, faster, more convenient!
Top 6 reasons to Get AUTEL MaxiSys MS906BT:
1. 21 Most Commonly Used Services and ECU Coding
2. All Systems OE-Level Diagnosis
3. BI-Directional Control (Perform active tests or function tests)
4. Unparalled Vehicle Coverage: Supprot 80+ US, Asian and European makes and models
5. Same functions as MS908 but more portable,Upgrade choice for MS906
6. One Year Free Upate & English Only
7. Comparing to MS908 - MS906BT has all the same functions as MS908, but MS906BT is more convenient to carry as MS906BT is smaller than MS908, and MS906BT is cheaper.
Better than MS906 - Autel Maxisys MS906BT has some functions which MS906 does not have.
MS906BT supports Bluetooth Transmission, diagnosis wirelessly and longer distance for wireless conection.
MS906BT’s diagnostic coverage includes premium vehicle brands such as Maserati and Bentley, which would be required for high-end service shops.
MS906BT supports oscilloscope and digital inspection camera add-ons which are not supported by MS906.
MS906BT can perform coding for covered vehicles.
MS906BT has complete OEM-Specifc scanner Coverage!
MS906BT has USB port and HDMI port. Besides, MS906BT has double the battery size of MS906
The MS906BT have all the capabilities of the maxisys mini ms905 as far as vehicle coverage and capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations and ECU coding .comparing the new MS906BT to the MS905 and they are similar in size but the MS906BT seems to have improvements such as faster processors, slightly larger screen, twice the battery capacity(1000mAh 3.7V) and better camera.
MaxiSys MS906BT Features:
1. Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
2. 8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
3. Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
4. Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
5. 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
6. Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
7. Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
8. USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
9. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
10. Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
11. The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
12. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
13. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
14. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicle easily
15. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
16. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
17. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
18. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
19. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
20. Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
21. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT Functions:
1. OE-Level Diagnosis on all All Availble modules
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT is a diagnostic automotive scanner that can access ALL available vehicle modules including but not limited to PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, TPM, BCM, ABS and SCCM and etc and perform OE-Level wireless diagnosis on all available car systems ABS, SRS(Airbag), Engine, Transmission, Brake Systems and etc.
2. 21 Most Useful Service/Special Functions
MS906BT auto scan tool can perform various most useful service/special functions like Oil Reset, SAS Calibration, reset parking brake pads after brake system replacement, DPF Regeneration, Battery Registration, and special functions like ABS Auto Bleed, Injector Coding, Key Fob Coding(All keys lost, add new keys) and etc. NOTE: Service/Special functions are NOT universal for all vehicles.
3. Active Tests
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT comes with bi-directional control capability and is capable of performing Active Tests (functional tests) to access vehicle-specific subsystems and component tests. The tester outputs commands to the ECU to drive the actuators in order to determine the integrity of the system or parts by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch between two operating states.
4. Key FOB Programming
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT car key programming scan tool comes with IMMO Keys function(Key Fob Programming). It can perform: Key Button Tests, Add New Keys, All Keys Lost, Remote Learning for some vehicles to prevent your cars from being stolen!
5. Advanced ECU Coding
Autel MS906BT comes with advanced ECU Coding capability. But it does NOT have ECU Programming capability.
ECU Coding: Upgrading the ECU when a new version is issued by the manufacturer. SUPPORT SOME VEHICLES ONLY. To check compatibility, please message us VIN number to check compatibility.
6. ECU Programming: Reprogramming the ECU with whatever data you want. MS906BT does NOT have ECU Programming capability.
7. ABS Auto Bleed
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT professional automotive scan tool can perform ABS Brake Bleeding function to bleed the air trapped in the ABS module out before bleeding your brake lines, and save you good dollars taking your car to a shop or dealership.
NOTE: Functions is NOT universal for all vehicles. Please message us VIN number to check compatibility.
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT Supported Vehicle:
Autel MS906BT professional automotive diagnostic tool comes with unmatched vehicle coverage of more than 80 American, Asian and European vehicle makes. With 9 Non-Standard adapters included in the package and complete OBD2 capabilities that can perform all 10 modes of OBD2 tests, MS906BT offers complete OBDII coverage.
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT Supported Hardware:
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT can work with the Autel inspection camera (such as MV105,MV108) and the Oscilloscope (MaxiScope MP408)
MaxiSys MS906BT Specifications:
Operating System Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
Processor Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
Memory 2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM
Display 8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
Connectivity Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0, Wireless BT V2.1+EDR, Class1, HDMI 1.4a, SD Card (support up to 32 GB)
Camera (rear) Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
Sensors Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio Input/Output Microphone, Single Speaker, 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
Power and Battery 10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
Input Voltage 12 V (9-35 V)
Power Consumption 5 W
Operating Temperature -10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
Storage Temperature -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Dimensions (W x H x D) 270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
Weight NW: 1.05 kg (2.3lb.)
Autel MaxiSys MS906 vs MS906 TS vs MS 906 BT VS DS708
Autel MaxiSys Tools' Comparison
MaxiSys MS906BT Package including:
Adaptor for Chrysler-16 (for NA only)
Quick reference guide
Adaptor for GM/Daewoo-12
Adaptor for PSA-2
Adaptor for Fiat-3
Adaptor for BMW-20
Adaptor for Benz-38
Adaptor for Kia-20
Adaptor for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
Adaptor for Nissan-14
Adaptor for Honda-3
Compact Disc (CD)
AC/DC External Power Adapter
Adaptor for Benz-14 (for EU only)
Adaptor for VW/AUDI-2+2
Mini USB Cable
Hot Branded Products:
Shipping method and delivery time:
UK Shipping : Tax Free, 2-4 working days. Used for products title marked " Ship from UK " and UK local customer
EU shipping: Tax Free, 3-5 working days. Used for products title marked " Ship from EU " and from EU countries
Note: If the destination not belong to EU, might need to clearance
Royal Post and Germany DHL shipping : Tax Free, around 7 days. Used for customers from UK and Germany and UK/EU wrehouse no stock.
Yanwen : Tax Free, 7-14 working days, ship to all over the world, mainly for UK/EU warehouse no stock
DHL : Has tax, need to clearance, 3-5 working days. Used for UK/EU no stock, customer need product fast, products ship from Shenzhen,China.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please feel free to contact us.
Contact Person: Elyza
Whatsapp: +86 13983755934
Telephone: +86 13983755934
Wechat: +86 13983755934
Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.uk
Live-Chat: Online service support
Autel Tech Support: How to update MaxiSYS Memory Space - obd2shop.co.uk
Use Autel MS906BT Monitor Mitsubishi Montero Oxygen Sensors
Here is experience use Autel MaxiSys MS906BT scan tool to diagnose oxygen sensors monitor for a 2001 Mitsubishi Montero XLS 3.5L 108 miles, which is catalytic converter monitor help.
This is an emission monitor, I’ve scanned the Montero before, the data was stored in Autel MS906BT already. So let’s go to see live data directly.
Data manager >> Review data >> EOBD record of Montero XLS
Scroll down to select “Oxygen sensor output voltage bank 2 (including sensor 1 and sensor 2)” >> Press “Graph merge”
Basically, it took a recording of the oxygen sensor, the green line is the rear oxygen sensor and the blue line is the front oxygen sensor. You can see they startup here, switch several couples, it goes up then goes down. There are few switches, this one seems to be normal. flatlines looks good and switch a few times.
Remember when you start up the engine, the rear oxygen sensor will switch under load.
Let’s go back to select “Oxygen sensor output voltage bank 1 (including sensor 1 and sensor 2)” >> Press “Graph merge” again
Slide the block, let’s go to the beginning.
As you can see the green line starts, it completely falls off the graph. Keep going several switches, there is another falling off the graph right here. Very interesting, by the sixth time, the rear oxygen sensors alive.
This is a long monitor working with Autel MS906BT Diagnostic Tool for a Mitsubishi Montero 3.5 liter and I’ve got about 150 miles on it. The next step would be to graph it on a lab scope to actually see what is going on.
obd2shop.co.uk customer service