2. Software version: Every Car Model Software Has A Different Version.
3. Update: Online Update. (Free for One Year, after one year 800 USD/year)
4. With Wifi The VCI connects wirelessly to the main unit with Long-Range Class 1 Bluetooth
5. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, coding and ECU programming
6. Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance.
7. Autel Maxisye Pro can do online programming, at the same time it's compatiable for diagnosis and online programming for part of the original software.
MaxiSys Pro 908P Vehicle List:
AUDI, BENZ, BMW, DACIA, EU FORD, AU Ford, Ford, Holden, LANDROVER, MINI, OPEL, PEUGEOT, RENAULT, SEAT, SKODA, VW, VOLVO, SMART, JAGUAR, BENZ SPRINTER, SAAB, FIAT, ABARTH, LANCIA, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, MAYBACH, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, PORSCHE,GM, CHRYSLER, FORD,SUZUKI, KIA, DAEWOO, ISUZU, TOYOTA, SUBARU, SCION, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, LEXUS, INFINITI, HYUNDAI, HONDA, ACCURA, MAZDA.
1. Spanish need custom made, cannot exchange English to Spanish, If you want the Spanish Language, we can ship English+Spanish Language.
2. The package do not contain a BENZ 14PIN adapter, if you need it, contact our customer service after place order.
3. MS908P can support Malaysia proton and Perodua, do not include AU Holden
4. The device can not sell to Korean
5. For people who want to change the language for autel, need install VPN, especially in Europe, and lets the VPN appear as they are in the middle east or Africa then can change it, at least for the first month
MaxiSYS Pro MS908P Description:
The MaxiSys® Diagnostic Platform is an evolutionary smart solution for specialized automotive diagnosis and ECU programming. Designed with the DNA of Autel’s diagnostics family, the MaxiSys is built to offer many of the prestigious qualities of the MaxiDAS DS708 with extreme ease of use and powerful diagnostic performance. However, the MaxiSys has evolved far beyond the original capabilities. Utilizing an A9 quad-core 1.40GHz processor that offers 50% increase in speed versus competing products, a 9.7” LED screen with a resolution of 1,024 x 768 capacitive touch screen, the revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating System, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, the MaxiSys is the perfect diagnostic solution for shops and technicians who demand unrivalled smart technology and smart repairs.
Autel MaxiSys Pro 908P Features:
1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
2. Complete function capability for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, coding, and even ECU programming
3. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
4. 9.7 inch 1,024x768 LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
5. Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus; Virtual on-screen keyboard· Wi Fi wireless to access your favorite web resources & automatically update new software
6. Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing
7. Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
8. USB, audio, and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
9. Internal Reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
10. The VCI connects wirelessly to the main unit with ultra-range Bluetooth
1. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
2. Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
3. Displays live data in text, graph and analog for easy data review and analysis
4. Configure live data display options, set alarms, record, and playback data frames with one touch
5. Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
6. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
7. Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
8. Intelligent memory of vehicles for easy and quick diagnosis of tested vehicles
9. Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
AUTEL MS908P MAXISYS Pro itself has already supported ECU programming function for BENZ and BMW cars, if you need to get support for more car models, you must use J2534 device along with OEM software to implement this function. J2534 DEVICE can not only use with AUTEL MAXISYS Pro, but also can work on other OEM software.
10. Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
Guide on How to update AUTEL MS908P:
Step 1: Register the tool
Please go to our website www.autel.com to register an Autel ID.
Then sign in our website with your Autel ID and password to register your tool: http://pro.auteltech.com/
Note: when registering the tool on our website, please make sure that the serial number and register
password that you input is correct. On the tool itself, you can press on Setup->About to double-check
the serial number and register password. If you only have the S/N, please contact our technical support
to check out the register password.
Step 2: Update via Computer:
1. Log in our website with your Autel ID and password, and then download the latest PC Suite for your tool from your account.
2. Then please install the PC Suite on a Windows computer that can get Internet access.
3. Insert the SD card to the USB port of the computer via an SD card reader, run the PC Suit, then input your Autel ID and password
to log in our system. If you forget your password unintentionally, you may always click the [Forget Password?] to link to our
website and reset your password.
4. Then wait for the Update window to display. You can use the pull-down menu on the right corner to select the correct SD card
if two or more SD cards have been connected to the PC. And you can click on the Install button to download the software updates.
5. To ensure the good performance of the scan tool, it is recommended to download and install all the software updates.
6. After downloading all the software, please insert the SD card back to the tool; then you can enjoy the new software.
Using additional OEM software, the MaxiFlash Pro can be used as a Pass-Thru diagnostics tool as well, which allows users to read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and data log PIDS, collect sensor data and log generic OBDII data etc.
Autel MS908P Functions Introduction:
1. DTC & FFD
When this function is selected, the screen displays a list of Stored Codes and Pending Codes. When the Freeze Frame data of certain DTCs are available for viewing, a snowflake button will display on the right side of the DTC item.The Erase Codes function can be applied by tapping the functional button at the lower bottom of the screen.
2. Stored Codes
Stored codes are the current emission related DTCs from the ECM of the vehicle. OBDII/EOBD Codes have a priority according to their emission severity, with higher priority codes overwriting lower priority codes. The priority of the code determines the illumination of the MIL and the codeserase procedure. Manufacturers rank codesdifferently, so expect to seedifferences between makes.
3. Pending Codes
These are codes whose setting conditions were met during the last drive cycle, but need to be met on two or more consecutive drive cycles before the DTC actually sets. The intended use of this service is to assist the service technician after a vehicle repair and after clearing diagnostic information, by reporting test results after a single driving cycle.
a. If a test failed during the driving cycle, the DTC associated with that test is reported.If the pending fault does not occur again within 40 to 80 warm-up cycles, the fault is automatically cleared from memory.
b. Test results reported by this service do not necessarily indicate afaulty component or system. If test results indicate another failure after additional driving, then a DTC is set to indicate a faulty component or system, and the MIL is illuminated.
4. Freeze Frame
In most cases the stored frame is the last DTC thatoccurred.Certain DTCs, those that have a greater impact on vehicle emission, have a higher priority. In these cases, the highest priority DTC is the one for which the freeze frame records are retained. Freeze frame data includes a “snapshot”of critical parameter values at the time the DTC is set.
5. Erase Codes
This option is used to clear all emission related diagnostic data such as,DTCs,freeze frame data and manufacturer specific enhanced data from the vehicle’s ECM, and resets the I/M Readiness Monitor Status for allvehicle monitors to Not Ready or Not Complete status. A confirmation screen displays when the clear codes option is selected toprevent accidental loss of data. Select Yes on the confirmation screen to continue, or No to exit.
6. I/M Readiness
This function is used to check the readiness of the monitoring system. It is an excellent function to use prior to having a vehicle inspected for compliance to a state emissions program. Selecting I/M Readiness opens a submenu with two choices:
Since DTCs Cleared–displays the status of monitors since the last timethe DTCs are erased.
This Driving Cycle–displays the status of monitors since the beginningof the current drive cycle.
7. Live Data
This function displays the real time PID data from ECU. Displayed data includes analog inputs and outputs, digital inputs and outputs, and systemstatus information broadcast on the vehicle data stream.
8. O2 Sensor Monitor
This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer. The O2 Sensor Monitor test function is not supported by vehicles whichcommunicate using a controller area network (CAN). For O2 Sensor Monitor tests results of CAN-equipped vehicles, refer to On-Board Monitor
9. On-Board Monitor
This option allows you to view the results of On-Board Monitor tests. The tests are useful after servicing or after erasing a vehicle’s control module memory.
10. Component Test
This service enables bi-directional control of the ECM so that the diagnostictool is able to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems. Thisfunction is useful in determining how well the ECM responds to a command.
11. Vehicle Information
The option displays the vehicleidentification number (VIN), the calibrationidentification, and the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
12. Vehicle Status
This item is used to check the current condition of the vehicle, including communication protocols of OBD II modules, retrieved codes amount, status of the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), and other additional information may be displayed.
The Service section is specially designed to provide you quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. The typical service operation screen is a series of menu driven executive commands.By following the on-screen instructions to select appropriate execution options, enter correct valuesor data, and perform necessary actions, the system will guide you through the complete performance for various service operations.
The most commonly performed service functions include:
Oil Reset Service
TPMS Programming Service
SAS Calibration Service
DPF Regeneration Service
This section describes the main functions for vehicle service:
Oil Reset Service
This function allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset every time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Service
This function allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU,as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset proceduresafter tire sensors are replaced.
Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Service
This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively.The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, ands etting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
This function allows you to perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System, such as Automated Bleeding,Pump Motor Test,and checking Module information, etc.
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service
This service function allow you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of the calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
DPF Regeneration Service
The Diesel Particulate Filter service function performs the regeneration procedure which is the DPF cleaning operation to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.If the DPF light on the vehicle comes on and you successfully complete a DPF regeneration cycle, you will notice that the DPF light will automatically turn off.
Autel 908P Main unit Description:
1. 9.7” LED Capacitive Touch Screen
2. Ambient Light Sensor – detects ambient brightness
1. Audio Speaker
2. Collapsible Stand – extends from the back to allow hands-free viewing of the display tablet at a 30 degree angle
3. Camera Lens
4. Camera Flash
1. Mini SD (secure digital) Card Slot - optional module
2. Mini USB (universal serial bus) OTG Port
3. Head Phone Jack
1. DC Power Supply Input Port
2. Ethernet Port
3. HDMI (high-definition multimedia interface) Port
4. USB Port
5. VGA (video graphics array) Port
6. Lock/Power Button – turns the MaxiSys tool on and off with long press, or locks the screen with short press
J2534 Functional Description:
1. Ethernet Port
2. USB Port
3. Power LED - illuminates solid green when powered on
4. Error LED - illuminates solid red when serious hardware failure occurs
5. Bluetooth LED - illuminates solid green when connected with the MaxiSys display tablet through Bluetooth communication
6. Ethernet LED - illuminates solid green when connected with the MaxiSys display tablet or an existing LAN via the Ethernet serial cable
7. USB Status Light -- illuminates solid green when the device is properly connected and communicating with the MaxiSys display tablet or the PC via the USB cable
8. Vehicle LED - flashes green when communicating with the vehicle’s network
IMPORTANT: Do not disconnect the reprogramming device while this status light is on! If the flash reprogramming procedure is interrupted while the vehicle’s ECU is blank or only partially programmed, the module may be unrecoverable.
9. Bluetooth Antenna
10. DC Power Supply Input Port
11. Vehicle Data Connector (DB26-Pin MVCI)
12. External Programming Voltage Output Port
13. A/D Input Port
J2534 ECU Preprogramming Specifications:
||Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet connection
|Input Voltage Range
|6 VDC to 26 VDC
300 mA @ 6 VDC
200 mA @ 12 VDC
110 mA @ 24 VDC
||0°C to +60°C (ambient)
||-65°C to +100°C (ambient)
|Dimensions ( L x W x H )
||183.8mm (7.23”) x 135.5mm (5.33”) x 41mm
||0.54 kg (1.20 lb)