Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface Bluetooth VCI is a multi-brand device which comes with the MaxiSys tool kit. It is designed to connect wirelessly with the MaxiSys Display Tablet, as well as standalone PCs, as a vehicle communication interface (VCI) for vehicle data transmission.
We are Authorized Autel Dealer. Purchasing from us, you will get 100% genuine Autel device.
OBD2shop.co.uk provide you best price, high quality items and one year warranty with free technique services
Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface Bluetooth VCI Device for Maxisys Tool
Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface Description:
Thanks to the wireless Bluetooth technology, with which you are allowed to work freely around the vehicle.
This interface device can communicate with vehicles’ electronic control units (ECUs), guaranteeing performance and speed that redefine multi-brand diagnostics.
The development of this interface has been focused on reducing the communication time, and ensuring the tool is practical to use.
Top 5 Reasons to Get Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface:
1. Supports comprehensive diagnosis and reading of control modules.
2. Designed to connect wirelessly with the MaxiSys Display Tablet, as well as standalone PCs via a USB 2.0 full-speed connection.
3. Features convenient wireless Bluetooth technology, which allows you to work freely around the vehicle.
4. Reduces the communication time, and guarantees performance and speed that redefine multi-brand diagnostics.5.
5. Support Update online.
Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface Functions:
1. Auto diagnostics to read and clear the error memory, to display system parameters and the status of the ECU;
2. Activation, adjustments and configurations that are essential for ensuring a complete repair;
3. Resetting the service lights or the airbag systems;
4. Configuration of the ECUs, keys and remote controls, etc.
Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface Specifications:
||Bluetooth V.2.1 + EDR/USB 2.0
|Input Voltage Range
||200 mA @ 12 VDC
||0°C to 50°C (ambient)
||-20°C to 70°C (ambient)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||147.5 mm (5.80”) x 85.5 mm (3.37”) x 29.0 mm (1.14”)
Wireless Diagnostic Interface Package Including:
1pcs x Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface
1pc x DB15 to OBD2 Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User's Manual
Shipping method and delivery time:UK Warehouse Shipping: 2-4 working days
, Only item title marked " Ship from UK " will ship from UK warehouse. ( UK local address 2-4 working days arrival, other European countries will take about 5-10 working days arrival depend on the place), We will pay the freight ship to each customer, If customer country does not have Shipping service in our UK warehouse or only have UPS service, customer need pay the UPS freight difference or package will ship from Shenzhen, China.DHL Shipping: 2-4 working days
, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice help clearance. If address is remote area, customer need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen Express.Yanwen Express: 5-10 working days
, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please can contact us for free.Contact Person:
13983755934Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.ukSkype: OBD2Tool.co.ukOnline service support