- Connects directly to the vehicle OBDII (Diagnostic) connector
- Connects to any laptop via a USB 2.0 cable
- Once the J2534 Driver files are loaded, this product will allow normal operation with OEM compliant J2534 diagnostic applications
- Supports CAN, FT CAN, ISO and SCP (J1850) protocols
- OBD2shop.co.uk provide you best price, high quality items and one year warranty with free technique service
DA-VINA 2534 Approved SAE J2534 Pass-Thru Interface for Jaguar&LandRover
Language: Support "English, German, French, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, you can choose when the installation
Support cars after the year 2005
We don't offer software or Only cracked version of 138 version software. You can go to the official website: http://www.diagnostic-associates.com to update this tool.
Computer requirement: 4 nuclear WIN7 or XP 32-bit systems, More than 20GB of Hard Disk partition C.
What does the DA-VINA 2534 do?
The DA-VINA 2534 connects directly to the vehicle OBDII (Diagnostic) connector, it then connects to the laptop via a USB cable for use with SDD. Once the J2534 DLL files are loaded, this product will allow normal operation with JLR SDD Diagnostic Tool. All communication is possible on with this device.
DA-VINA 2534 Feature:
1. JLR Approved device
2. Replacement for JLR SDD VCM
3. Most cost effective Jaguar pass-thru VCI device
4. Covers CAN, ISO9141, SCP Vehicle Networks
5. 12ft USB Cable as standard included
6. Best Suited for Legacy, Current and Future Vehicles
7. Easy to update for J2534 new functionality updates
DA-VINA 2534 Vehicle Coverage:
How does the DA-VINA operate in J2534 Mode?
The DA-VINA is simple and easy to use.
1. Download the latest J2534 DLL software files from the Diagnostic Associates web site http://www.diagnostic-associates.com/download.htm and install these on the SDD Laptop.
2. Connect the J2534 device to the vehicle OBDII connector (the device powers from the vehicle).
3. Connect the 12ft USB cable to the DA-VINA and the other end to the SDD Laptop.
4. The (PWR) LED will turn solid red to show the DA-Dongle is powered.
5. During communication with the vehicle, the Status (STS) LED will flash green.
How does the DA-VINA get updated for future Software Updates?
The DA-DAVINA can be updated simply and easily by connecting the DA-DAVINA to a laptop/PC via the USB cable that is provided with each DA-DAVINA.
A PC software update application (DA App Hub) is available to download from the Diagnostic Associates website http://www.diagnostic-associates.com/download.htm. This application once downloaded and launched will be responsible for identifying what version of a software is on the device, and whether a new version is available for update.
By connecting the device to the PC when the DA App Hub application is running, the application will read the device and connect over the internet to determine if updated software is available and download this to the device if a newer version exists. This process takes approximately 3 minutes to complete. The device will then be updated and ready to be used on the vehicle.
1pc x DA-VINA 2534
Hot Branded Products:
Shipping method and delivery time:UK Warehouse Shipping: 2-4 working days
, Only item title marked " Ship from UK " will ship from UK warehouse. ( UK local address 2-4 working days arrival, other European countries will take about 5-10 working days arrival depend on the place), We will pay the freight ship to each customer, If customer country does not have Shipping service in our UK warehouse or only have UPS service, customer need pay the UPS freight difference or package will ship from Shenzhen, China.DHL Shipping: 2-4 working days
, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice help clearance. If address is remote area, customer need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen Express.Yanwen Express: 5-10 working days
, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please feel free to contact us.Contact Person:
13983755934Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.ukSkype: OBD2Tool.co.ukLive-Chat: Online service support