For Ford brand car, in the replacement tire pressure sensor or tire pressure alarmor exchange tires, need to carry out tire pressure reset operation.
EL-50499 for Ford TPMS Reset Tool
Workable car models:
2007-2014 Ford F-150
2008-2015 Ford F-250 F-350 F-450 F-550 Super Duty
2007-2015 Ford Mustang
2007-2014 Ford Edge
2006-2015 Ford Escape
2008-2015 Ford Expedition
2006-2016 Ford Explorer
2008-2015 Ford Flex
2008-2015 Ford Taurus
2008-2015 Ford E-150 E-250 E-350 E-450 Econoline Vans
2008-2015 Ford Fiesta
2008-2015 Ford Focus
2008-2015 Ford Fusion
2008-2011 Ford Crown Victoria
2011-2015 Ford Transit Connect
2006-2011 Ford Ranger
2007-2015 Lincoln MKX
2007-2015 Lincoln MKT
2008-2015 Lincoln MKZ
2008-2015 Lincoln MKS
2008-2015 Lincoln Navigator
2008-2011 Lincoln Town Car
2007-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
2006-2010 Mercury Mountaineer
2006-2010 Mercury Monterey
2006-2011 Mercury Mariner
2006-2011 Mercury Grand Marquis
2006-2011 Mercury Milan
How to use EL-50449?
1. Set the vehicle to the tire pressure training mode (plug the key in to ignition switch, step on the parking brake, turn off the key and turn on for 3 times, one more time step on the parking brake, turn off the car keys, turn on and off for 3 times; After you do like this, a part of car models may have flashing emergency lights which means the car enters into traning mode.If you hear the horn beeps that means the training mode is enabled.
2. Start with the left front tire, make the EL-50449 antenna faces upwards to contact the tire sidewall near the rim of the valve stem to start the antenna. Press and release the start button and wait the horn beeps, at this time the sensor information is written into the car and the next turn signal will light up to wait you to written into the car.
3. When the horn beeps and the right front turn signal light up, start to write the right front tire sensor information by repeating the step (2), then is the right rear tire and ends with the left rear tire.
4. When the left rear sensor is written into car and the horn beeps for 2 times, all the 4 tires' sensor information is written into the car successfully, and the body control module also exits the reading mode.
1. After use up, please charge about 2 hours, because the new battery low capacity may result in transmit power doesn't meet the standard.
2. EL-50449 contacts the position between the tire near the gas core and the wheel, not the position of the gas core.
1pc x EL-50499 FORD TPMS Reset Tool
Hot Branded Products:
Shipping method and delivery time:UK Warehouse Shipping: 2-4 working days
, Only item title marked " Ship from UK " will ship from UK warehouse. ( UK local address 2-4 working days arrival, other European countries will take about 5-10 working days arrival depend on the place), We will pay the freight ship to each customer, If customer country does not have Shipping service in our UK warehouse or only have UPS service, customer need pay the UPS freight difference or package will ship from Shenzhen, China.DHL Shipping: 2-4 working days
, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice help clearance. If address is remote area, customer need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen Express.Yanwen Express: 5-10 working days
, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please feel free to contact us.Contact Person:
13983755934Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.ukSkype: OBD2Tool.co.ukLive-Chat: Online service support