Foxwell BT-780 Battery Analyzer aims to test start-stop AGM and EFB batteries. It is developed to test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries and 12V & 24V starting and charging system.
Foxwell BT-780 Battery Analyzer with Built-in Thermal Printer
Foxwell BT-780 Tester Descriptions:
Foxwell BT-780 Battery Analyzer is developed to test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries and 12V & 24V starting and charging system. Advanced conductance test and ripple voltage test provide a quick, easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and detect faults of starting and charging system. Besides, built-in thermal printer allows technicians to print the test data at anytime and anywhere.
Compared to BT705, BT780 has more advantages:
1. To test start-stop AGM and EFB batteries
2. Internal resistance, SOC and SOH and test result display makes technicians easier and faster to judge the battery status.
3. Ripple voltage test allows the technicians to check the output voltage of alternator quickly.
4. Built-in thermal printer makes it possible for the technicians to print test results at anytime and anywhere
5. More language available: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
Foxwell BT-780 Features and benefits:
1. BT780 Battery Analyzer allows you to test Start-stop batteries and general automotive batteries.
2. Selection for application/test type/ battery location/ post type/battery type/ battery standard to ensure more accurate testing results
3. Advanced conductance test technology makes test more convenient and accurate.
4. Internal Resistance, SOC and SOH and test result display makes technicians easier and faster to judge the battery status.
5. Ripple voltage test allows the technicians to check the output voltage of alternator quickly.
6. Built-in thermal printer makes it possible for the technicians to print test results at anytime and anywhere.
7. Equipped with 0-1000A AC and DC current clamp (Optional)
8. Tests multiple rating systems- CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB
9. Applicable for 12V battery system and 12V & 24V starting and charging system
10. Multilingual menu and test results-Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
Foxwell BT-780 Specifications:
Foxwell BT780 Package List:
||6V to 32V
||Flooded, AGM, GEL, start-stop
||CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SEA, GB
1pc x BT-780 Main Unit
1pc x Test Cable
1pc x 0-1000A Current Clamp (optional) User's Guide
1pc x Carry Case
Hot Branded Products:
Shipping method and delivery time:UK Warehouse Shipping: 2-4 working days
, Only item title marked " Ship from UK " will ship from UK warehouse. ( UK local address 2-4 working days arrival, other European countries will take about 5-10 working days arrival depend on the place), We will pay the freight ship to each customer, If customer country does not have Shipping service in our UK warehouse or only have UPS service, customer need pay the UPS freight difference or package will ship from Shenzhen, China.DHL Shipping: 2-4 working days
, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice help clearance. If address is remote area, customer need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen Express.Yanwen Express: 5-10 working days
, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please feel free to contact us.Contact Person:
13983755934Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.ukSkype: OBD2Tool.co.ukLive-Chat: Online service support