launch CR-HD PRO scanner is a perfect tool for diagnosing and clearing heavy duty diagnostic trouble codes. It covers J1587, J1708 and J1939 protocols for accessing Engine, Transmission, Brakes and more. Additionally, it's not only a truck code reader but also an OBDII scanner which support 10 OBDII Communication Modes. Also, it supports voltage detection.lt features a 2.8'full color LCD display and is ergonomic, highly portable and easy to use.
LAUNCH CR-HD Pro Description:
Launch CR-HD PRO scanner is a perfect tool for diagnosing and clearing heavy duty diagnostic trouble codes. It covers J1587, J1708 and J1939 protocols for accessing Engine, Transmission, Brakes and more. Additionally, it's not only a truck code reader but also an OBDII scanner which support 10 OBDII Communication Modes. Also, it supports voltage detection. lt features a 2.8'full color LCD display and is ergonomic, highly portable and easy to use.
LAUNCH CR-HD Pro Language: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese
LAUNCH CR-HD Pro Function:
CR-HD Pro Function for 24 Truck:
Support System: Engine system, transmission system, instrument panel system, ect
Function: Read troble codes, clear troble codes and read data stream information
Support protocols: J1939, J1708, SAEJ1979(OBDII)
CR-HD Pro Function For 12V Car:
Read fault, Delete Fault code, Live Data, Read Vehicle information
O2 Sensor Test, EVAP System Test, On-board mintor Test, DTC Code lookup, IML Fault indicator, View Freeze frame, I/M Readiness
Battery: Reads the vehiclersquo battery voltage
Lookup: Retrieves the desired diagnostic, trouble code (DTC) from the dtc library.
Help: Lets you have a general knowledge of the OBD II, HD OBD and I/M readiness.
Info: Includes the tool information, including software & hardware version, and serial number etc.
Support OBD 2 protocols car:
1. SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
2. SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
3. ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
4. ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
5. ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
6. ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
7. ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
8. ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
9. ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
LAUNCH CR-HD Pro Support Car:
American Car: Need standard OBD2 protocols from 2000 to now
European Car: Need standard OBD2 protocols from 2003 to now
Japanese/Korean Car: Need standard OBD2 protocols from 2006 to now
Chinese Car: Need standard OBD2 protocols from 2009 to now
LAUNCH CR-HD Pro update:
updated via data cable
Note: Make sure the PC has an Internet connection.
1. Go to, and download the update tool to the computer.
2. Decompress and install it on your computer (compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows8 & Windows 10).
3. After installation, connect one end of the data cable to the USB port of PC, and the other end to the tool.
Note: If the tool is properly connected to the pc, the no DTC led illuminates green, and the DTC led goes out. Otherwise, the red led illuminates and the green led lights off.
4. Launch the update tool on your pc, the system starts reading the tool. Once it obtains the tool information, it will directly navigate to the update center.
5. The update process is complete, your tool is now ready for use.
Note: To enjoy more and functions, you are suggested to check for updates on a frequent basis and keep synchronized with the latest available software.
LAUNCH CR-HD Pro Specifications:
Screen: 2.8” TFT 262k true color, 320*240 QVGA LCD display
Input Voltage range: 8-32V
Power Consumption: < 1.2W
Operating Temperature: 32°F~122°F/0°C~50°C
Storage Temperature: -4°F~158°F/-20°C~70°C
Outline Dimension: 4.7”*3.2”*1.0”/121mm*82mm*26mm
Weight: < 17.6 oz(500g)
LAUNCH CR-HD Pro Package list:
1pc x Diagnostic Cable
1pc x OBD-6 Adaptor Cable
1pc x OBD-9 Adaptor Cable
1pc x Data Cable