- Launch X431 PAD V PAD 5 With it's new advanced Smartbox 3.0, X-431 PAD V could diagnose the passenger and heavy duty vehicles (software and adaptors are optional) with one single dongle.
- Online Free Update 1 Year
- We are Launch Authorized Dealer, buy from our website, get 100% Original Launch products from Launch Company.
Launch X431 PAD V PAD 5 Tablet with SmartBox 3.0
Launch X431 Pad V Description:
X-431 PAD V is a high-end comprehensive diagnostic tool with a charging base newly developed on the basis of Android 7.1. It supports dual 2.4GHz &5GHz Wi-Fi communication, with features such as wide vehicle model coverage, powerful diagnostic functions, and accurate test data. Its protection level is IP65.
Why you need X431 PAD V:
1. 100% Original Launch Machine, we guarantee it is genuine Launch X431, not copy machine.
2. It's a Global Version, No IP limitation, can use it everywhere in the world.
3. One-year free update online. Online update, Support Online one-click update. 1 year later, you can still use old software or choose to buy a new update.
4. Full systems diagnosis
5. 30+ reset service
6. Supports 24 kinds of languages: English, German, Italian, French, Polish, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Greek, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Czech, Persian, Romanian, Serbian, Turkey, Japanese, Korea, Arabic, Russian, Chinese(S&T)
7. Printer diagnostic result and diagnostic report
8. Other functions: ECU coding function, Active test, Remote Technical Support...
Launch X431 PAD V Features:
• Smart Diagnosis: This module allows you to use the VIN information of the currently identified vehicle to access its data (including vehicle information, historical diagnostic records) from the cloud server to perform a quick test.
• Local Diagnosis: To perform diagnosis by executing on-screen commands step by step. Diagnosis functions include: Read DTCs, Clear DTCs, Read Data Stream, Special Functions, etc.
• Remote Diagnosis: This option aims to help repair shops or technicians launch instant messaging and remote diagnosis, making the repair job getting fixed faster.
• Maintenance & Reset: All kinds of common maintenance and reset items including Oil lamp reset, DPF regeneration, ABS bleeding can be done.
• One-click Update: Lets you update your diagnostic software online.
• Diagnostic History: Provides quick access to the tested vehicles and users can choose to view the test report or resume from the previous diagnostic session, without the necessity of starting from scratch.
• Pre-and Post-Repair Result Comparison: By comparing the pre-repair and post-repair reports, you can clearly determine which vehicle issues have been fixed and which remained unsolved.
• Diagnostic Feedback: Enables you to submit the vehicle issue to us for analysis and troubleshooting.
• Add-on Modules: Scopebox, Sensorbox, Battery box and Videoscope (sold separately) are available for extending the functions of X-431 PAD V.
• Vehicle Coverage: Quick dial to view the vehicle models that X-431 PAD V covers.
2. WLAN connection is supported.
3. ADAS calibration: Optional. This function needs to be activated before normal use and only works with the LAUNCH-specific ADAS calibration tool.
4. Web browser: Users can make an online search and visit any website.
5. File Manager: This Lets you manage files or downloaded files stored in a memory card efficiently.
6. Settings: To configure your personalized X-431 PAD V.
Knowledge of X-431 PAD V
There are three main components to the X-431 PAD V system. For details, please refer to Chapters 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 of the User Manual.
• X-431 PAD V Tablet -- the central processor and monitor for the system
• Docking Station -- the platform for charging the tablet and extending functions
• VCI Device -- the device for accessing vehicle data
Smartbox 3.0 J2534 Operation Manual
X431 Pad V function interface display:
• Intelligent Diagnose: This module allows you to use the VIN information of the currently identified vehicle to access its data (including vehicle information, historical diagnostic records) from the cloud server to perform a quick test.
• Local Diagnose: VIN scan quick test and manual diagnosis are available.
Diagnosis functions include: Read DTCs, Clear DTCs, Read Data Stream, Special Functions etc.
• Reset: To perform all kinds of common repair & maintenance items, including electronic throttle position reset, ABS bleeding, DPF regeneration, oil lamp reset, etc.
*Note: This module only applies to Passenger Vehicle /Gasoline & Diesel versions.
• ADAS: This function enables users to perform ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) calibration operations.
• Software Update: To update vehicle diagnostic software and APK.
• Diagnostic History: This function provides quick access to the tested vehicles and users can choose to view the test report or resume from the last operation, without the necessity of starting from scratch.
• Remote Diagnose: This option aims to help repair shops or technicians launch instant messaging and remote diagnosis, making the repair job getting fixed faster.
• Feedback: To feedback the recent 20 diagnostic logs to us for issue analysis.
• Vehicle Coverage: To check the vehicle models supported on the X-431 PAD V.
• Maintenance: Abundant maintenance data are available, which helps repair professionals diagnose and repair vehicles efficiently, accurately, and profitably.
• User Info: To manage VCI, diagnostic reports & records, change password, configure Wi-Fi printer, sample data, and logout/login, etc.
• Other Modules: Includes TeamViewer, Email, Browser, and product manual, etc.
X431 PAD V Maintenance Reset Functions:
Launch X431 PAD V Supports 31+ Kinds of Special Reset Service Functions:
(NOTE: You can find 15 kinds of commonly used reset functions in the reset menu, and other special functions in the car brand diagnostic software menu)
1. Oil Reset Service
This function allows you to perform a reset for the engine oil life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
2. Electronic Parking Brake Reset
It is important in the maintenance of the electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
3. Steering Angle Calibration
It helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
4. ABS Bleeding
This function allows you to perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of the Anti-lock Braking System (ABS).
5. Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset
This function allows you to quickly lookup the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS replacement and sensor tests.
6. Gear Learning
The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensor signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running.
7. IMMO Service
it is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
8. Injector Coding
Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Other problems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show an rpm loss when an injector is turned off.
9. Battery Maintenance System Reset
This function enables you to perform a resetting operation on the monitoring unit of the vehicle battery, in which the original low battery fault information will be cleared and battery matching will be done.
10. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration
DPF regeneration is used to clear PM (Particulate Matter) from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode (such as high-temperature heating combustion, fuel additive or catalyst reduce PM ignition combustion) to stabilize the filter performance.
11. Electronic Throttle Position Reset
This function enables you to make initial settings to throttle actuators and returns the “learned” values stored on ECU to the default state. Doing so can accurately control the actions of regulating throttle (or idle engine) to adjust the amount of air intake.
12. Gearbox Matching
This function can complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear shifting quality.
13. AFS (Adaptive Front-lighting System) Reset
This feature is used to initialize the adaptive headlamp system. According to the ambient light intensity, the adaptive headlamp system may decide whether to automatically turn on the headlamps, and timely adjust the headlamp lighting angle while monitoring the vehicle speed and body posture.
14. Sunroof Initialization
This function can set the sunroof lock off, closed when it rains, sliding/tilting sunroof memory function, temperature threshold outside the car, etc.
15. Suspension Calibration
This function can adjust the height of the body.
more functions waiting for you to discover...
Launch X-431 PAD V Parameters:
||8 core Cortex-A53 2.0GHz
||64GB, 128G extended
||10.1-inch full-fitting, sunlight-readable screen (Gorilla Glass)
||Support 2.4GHz&5GHz dual frequency
||Rear13 Megapixels, front 8 Megapixels
||-10 ~ 50℃
Launch X431 Pad V Package List:
||Dual processor: Cortex – A7 + Cortex – M7
||DC 9 ～36V
||Type B USB 2.0
||BLE 4.0 + EDR
||Support 2.4G/5GHZ dual-band
||5 multifunction indicator lamps
1 x X-431 PAD V main unit
1 x Smartbox 3.0 diagnostic connector
1 x X-431 PAD V Docking Station
1 x Cigarette lighter cable
1 x USB cable
1 x Power adaptor
1 x Battery clamps cable
1 x OBD II extension cable
1 x OBD I Adaptor
1 x Password envelope
1 x Nissan-14+16
1 x Mitsubishi Hyundai-12+16
1 x Daihatsu-4
1 x Benz-14
1 x Fiat-3
1 x Suzuki-3
1 x Audi-4
1 x GAZ
1 x SG-14
1 x UN Iversal-3
Hot Branded Products:
Shipping method and delivery time:
UK Shipping: No Tax, 2-4 working days. Used for products title marked " Ship from UK " and UK local customer
EU shipping: No Tax, 3-5 working days. Used for products title marked " Ship from EU " and from EU countries
Note: If the destination does not belong to the EU, might need clearance
Royal Post and Germany DHL shipping: No Tax, around 7 days. Used for customers from UK and Germany and UK/EU warehouse no stock.
Yanwen: No Tax, 7-14 working days, ship to all over the world, mainly for UK/EU warehouse no stock
DHL: Has tax, need to clearance, 3-5 working days. Used for UK/EU no stock, customer requests need a product fast, products ship from Shenzhen, China.
If you have any questions about the device, the price, or the payment, please feel free to contact us.
Contact Person: Elyza
Whatsapp: +86 13983755934
Telephone: +86 13983755934
Wechat: +86 13983755934
Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.uk
Live-Chat: Online service support
What powerful functions can Launch X431 Pad V perform? - obd2shop.co.uk
Launch X431 Pad V Registration and Diagnostic Software Download
Before you use Launch X431 Pad V for diagnosis, you need to register and download the diagnosis software. This post will show you how to do it.
Note: Before registering, please make sure that your handset has a strong and stable Wi-Fi signal.
On the home screen, tap the application icon to launch it, and then tap "Login" to enter the login interface.
(If you are a new user, follow A to proceed.)
(If you have registered to be a member, go to B to log in to the system directly.)
(In case you forgot your password, refer to C to reset a new password.)
A. If you are a new user, tap "New Registration" to enter the sign-up screen.
1. Create an App Account: Input the information to create a new account (all fields must be completed). When finished tap "Register", a screen similar to the following will appear:
2. Register Wallet: Input the password for the Wallet (An 8-20 mixture of lower/upper case letters, numbers and special characters are recommended), and then tap "Create a Wallet account".
*Note: You are suggested to note the password down for future use. Backup Wallet Address & Keystore: A wallet address is automatically generated, tap "To Back Up", and then follow the on-screen instructions to store it.
Wallet App is a point (token) management application tailored for healthy vehicle maintenance. Those who share the Wallet App with the car owner will be rewarded 1 point (token) when this car owner successfully registered. Later, the points will bring many unexpected benefits to you and the recommender. For example, use the points to redeem merchandise or enjoy discounts.
3. Activate VCI: After registering a wallet account, the system navigates to the following screen:
The Product Serial Number and Activation Code, which can be found in the supplied password envelope.
*Note: To exit and activate it later, tap "Skip". In this case, you can activate your VCI by tapping "Activate VCI" in "User Info". For details, please refer to Chapter 6.3 of the User Manual.
Tap "Activate" to finish your registration. A popup displays to ask you to update the diagnostic software.
4. Finish Registration: To update the diagnostic software, tap "Yes" to enter the vehicle software download screen. Tap "Update" to start downloading. To pause downloading, tap "Stop". To resume, tap "Continue". When the download is complete, the system will install the software package automatically.
*Note: When downloading the diagnostic software or checking for updates, make sure the tablet has a strong Wi-Fi connection. It may take several minutes to finish it, please be patient to wait.
To download and install the software later, tap "No". In this case, enter the Home screen and tap "Software Upgrade" to download the diagnostic software.
B. If you have registered to be a member, input your name and password, and then tap the "Login" button to enter the main menu screen directly.
C. If you forgot the password, tap "Retrieve password" and then follow on-screen instructions to set a new password.