- Scanner PS100 works on all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD II compliant (including the VPW, PWM, ISO, KWP 2000 and CAN protocols).
- The system has optional languages: English, Chinese
- We are Authorized Xtool Dealer. Purchasing from us, you will get 100% genuine Xtool Device.
- OBD2shop.co.uk provide you best price, high quality items and one year warranty with free technique service
EOBDII/CAN OBDII Scanner PS100
1. The Appearence:
1. LCD screen: 160*160
2. Enter key: confirm a selection of a menu list and operate it
3. Esc key: retune to the previous screen
4. Up/down arrow: move the curse up or down
5. Left/right arrow: turn pages
6. Vehicle diagnostic port: OBDII -16PIN
3-1: Read trouble code:
3-2: Erase trouble code:
3-3: Live data:
Hot Branded Products:
Shipping method and delivery time:
UK Shipping : Tax Free, 2-4 working days. Used for products title marked " Ship from UK " and UK local customer
EU shipping: Tax Free, 3-5 working days. Used for products title marked " Ship from EU " and from EU countries
Note: If the destination not belong to EU, might need to clearance
Royal Post and Germany DHL shipping : Tax Free, around 7 days. Used for customers from UK and Germany and UK/EU wrehouse no stock.
Yanwen : Tax Free, 7-14 working days, ship to all over the world, mainly for UK/EU warehouse no stock
DHL : Has tax, need to clearance, 3-5 working days. Used for UK/EU no stock, customer need product fast, products ship from Shenzhen,China.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please feel free to contact us.
Contact Person: Elyza
Whatsapp: +86 13983755934
Telephone: +86 13983755934
Wechat: +86 13983755934
Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.uk
Live-Chat: Online service support
PS100 EOBDII/CAN OBDII Scanner FAQ
Question: PS100 scanner deosn't power up as it should, when plugged in to a computer with the usb cable the menu appears, But when plugged in to a car using the obd plug the screen lights up but no menu as shown in the pics.
this error may be caused by the following two reasons:
Reason one: PS100 scanner is a handheld scanner, no need connect with the computer
Reason two: have to firstly turn on the Ignition Switch, then plug ps100 into the obd socket to test. Some car's models supply not enough voltage, if you firstly connect PS100 scanner then to turn on the Ignition Switch, it will cause your car supply not enough voltage temporarily, so PS100 scanner display screen will display abnormaly, which will broken PS100 scanner.
Conclusion: If you operate ps100 scanner as I mention above, I suggest you chang a another car, maybe PS100 scanner will not work with this car model.