- Scanner PS100 works on all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD II compliant (including the VPW, PWM, ISO, KWP 2000 and CAN protocols).
- The system has optional languages: English, Chinese
- We are Authorized Xtool Dealer. Purchasing from us, you will get 100% genuine Xtool Device.
- OBD2shop.co.uk provide you best price, high quality items and one year warranty with free technique service
EOBDII/CAN OBDII Scanner PS100
1. The Appearence:
1. LCD screen: 160*160
2. Enter key: confirm a selection of a menu list and operate it
3. Esc key: retune to the previous screen
4. Up/down arrow: move the curse up or down
5. Left/right arrow: turn pages
6. Vehicle diagnostic port: OBDII -16PIN
3-1: Read trouble code:
3-2: Erase trouble code:
3-3: Live data:
Hot Branded Products:
Shipping method and delivery time:UK Warehouse Shipping: 2-4 working days
, Only item title marked " Ship from UK " will ship from UK warehouse. ( UK local address 2-4 working days arrival, other European countries will take about 5-10 working days arrival depend on the place), We will pay the freight ship to each customer, If customer country does not have Shipping service in our UK warehouse or only have UPS service, customer need pay the UPS freight difference or package will ship from Shenzhen, China.DHL Shipping: 2-4 working days
, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice help clearance. If address is remote area, customer need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen Express.Yanwen Express: 5-10 working days
, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please feel free to contact us.Contact Person:
13983755934Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.ukSkype: OBD2Tool.co.ukLive-Chat: Online service support
PS100 EOBDII/CAN OBDII Scanner FAQ
Question: PS100 scanner deosn't power up as it should, when plugged in to a computer with the usb cable the menu appears, But when plugged in to a car using the obd plug the screen lights up but no menu as shown in the pics.
this error may be caused by the following two reasons:
Reason one: PS100 scanner is a handheld scanner, no need connect with the computer
Reason two: have to firstly turn on the Ignition Switch, then plug ps100 into the obd socket to test. Some car's models supply not enough voltage, if you firstly connect PS100 scanner then to turn on the Ignition Switch, it will cause your car supply not enough voltage temporarily, so PS100 scanner display screen will display abnormaly, which will broken PS100 scanner.
Conclusion: If you operate ps100 scanner as I mention above, I suggest you chang a another car, maybe PS100 scanner will not work with this car model.