- The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2013.
- TIS2000 do till 2007 year GM car programming.
- Support Car Models: GM, SAAB, Opel, Suzuki, Isuzu, Holden
- OBD2shop.co.uk provide you best price, high-quality items and one year warranty with free technique service
Tech2 for GM with 32 mb card and candi module interface
If you wanna do Vauxhall, Please choose OPEL/ Vauxhall Card!
|Fast Look At Six Kinds Of Tech2 For GM Scanner
||C Card (SO22-C)
||C Card (SO22-C)
||Carry Plastic Box
||C Card (SO22-C)
||Carry Plastic Box
||D Card (SO22-D)
||Carry Plastic Box
||D Card (SO22-D)
|In conclusion: All Tech2 The Same Function
SP23-B3 = SP23-B with Carton Box
SP23-1 = SP23 with Carton Box
The difference among kinds of GM Tech2 ( SP23, SP23-B, SP23-B3, and SP23-D )
SP23-B and SP23-B3 are the hottest sales gm tech2
That GM TECH2 ( SP23, B, C, D ) their lable is a difference due to comes from difference factory
SP23-B3 is the SP23-B with carton box
SP23-B, SP23-B3, SP23-C including the SO22-C 32 mb card
SP23-D including SO22-B card
SP23 including SO22-D card
Top 7 reasons to get for GM Tech2:
1. The GM TECH2 comes with one 32 mb card ( please see the card size option) and candi module interface, do not need to buy separately, a full package like the picture shows.
2. Extra cards can do more different cars: For GM, For SAAB, For OPEL, For SUZUKI, For ISUZU, For HOLDEN
3. The Tech-2 is the same tester for GM Technicians use to diagnose for GM vehicles.
4. TIS2000 do for GM car programming cars till the 2007 year, Tis2000 need install on WIN XP.
5. TIS2000 for SAAB support car programming before the 2008 year.
6. In stock with fast delivery
7. After sale service: One Year warranty
GM Tech2 related picture shows:
Tech2 for GM Connection with Candi interface Picture:
Tech 2 for GM Connection without Candi interface picture:
Tech2 Software for your choose:
For GM-English 32.004
For GM-Germany 32.008 1991-2013
For GM-Spanish 32.008 1991-2013
For GM-Italian 32.006
For GM-Japanese 32.006 1991-2013
For GM-French 32.008 1991-2013
For GM-Thai 32.008 1991-2013
For GM-Dutch 32.006
For GM-Portuguese 32.008 1991-2013
For GM-Korean 32.008 1991-2013
For OPEL-English 1997-2014 180.000 (Newest software)
For OPEL-Italian 133.001 1997-2012
For OPEL-Germany 85.001 1997-2008
For OPEL-Spanish 91.001 1997-2009
For SUZUKI-English 01.210.020
For SAAB-English 148.000
For ISUZU-English 107.021
CAN-BUS: 2010- (CAN-BUS support car models 2006-2010)
K-line: 11.53 1996-2011 (K-line support car models from 1996 to 2011)
(Please select one: CAN-BUS or K-line)
For HOLDEN-English 149.000 1999-2013 (Only Support North American Holden vehicles)
You can put your own software inside for use.
Tech 2 for GM Specification:
1) Authentic For GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model For GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all For GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic For GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
9) Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications
10) Dimensions: 12
11) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
12) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
13) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
14) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once. Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications, even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
2. The following For GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface
05 For Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 For Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 For Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 For Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 For Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 For Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 For Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 For Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 For Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 For Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 For Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 For Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 For Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 For Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 For Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 For GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 For Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 For Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 For Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
GM Tech2 VS MDI for GM (item SP163)
Tech2 is the most cost-effective one, for it is with reasonable price and covering not only For GM vehicles, but also For SAAB, For OPEL, For SUZUKI, For ISUZU and as well as For Holden.
Besides, it is with authentic For GM software and support on-board diagnostics on all gm systems. If you want to use it to do For GM car programming, you should buy tis2000 software.
One disadvantage is that tech2 remains an basic or essential gm diagnostic tool for vehicles before 2010.
For GM MDI is used to serve vehicles with auxiliary CAN bus that cannot be served by tech2. Actually, this car diagnostic tool is working with vehicles after 2010 and covering newer models than that of Tech2.
Its highlights are with faster reprogramming (increased about 20-70%), serving exclusive new models, and more economical. This is a good investment for future vehicles models.
How to disable GM, SAAB DRL with Tech2
Many people want to disable the day running light for fuel economy or other reasons, me included. Here I have figured out a simple way to reset it completely on my 1999 GM and my daughters 2004 SAAB with GM Tech2 scanner from my friend. This takes about 5 minutes from start to finish and will completely disable your automatic headlights so they will never come on. But all of the lights will function correctly. They just would not be automatic anymore.
Tools you will need:
GM Tech2 scanner for GM and SAAB
32MB PCMCIA Card for Tech2
A SAAB car (Here take my daughters 2004 SAAB for example)
1. Insert 32MB card into Tech2
2. Run Tech2 diagnostic tool
3. Go to Diagnostic Mode
4. Select Diag >2003 >9-3 Sport Select Body>Exterior Lighting and Horn
5. Low beam adjustments, F0. Auto Low Beam also in Pos 0
6. Change setting to NO
7. Wait several seconds until the lights flicker and go out
9. Go to Fog Lights Front
10. Change to Position 1 & 2 ROW (Rest of World) Program and Exit
This will give you:
Pos 0 > No Lights
Pos 1 > Fogs and 5 Watt Headlamp / Parking Light
Pos 3 > Low Beam, High Beam, Manual Control of Fogs
GM Tech 2 Package List:
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(CANdi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
RS232 cable and user's manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD
Hot Branded Products:
Shipping method and delivery time:
UK Shipping : Tax Free, 2-4 working days. Used for products title marked " Ship from UK " and UK local customer
EU shipping: Tax Free, 3-5 working days. Used for products title marked " Ship from EU " and from EU countries
Note: If the destination not belong to EU, might need to clearance
Royal Post and Germany DHL shipping : Tax Free, around 7 days. Used for customers from UK and Germany and UK/EU wrehouse no stock.
Yanwen : Tax Free, 7-14 working days, ship to all over the world, mainly for UK/EU warehouse no stock
DHL : Has tax, need to clearance, 3-5 working days. Used for UK/EU no stock, customer need product fast, products ship from Shenzhen,China.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please feel free to contact us.
Contact Person: Elyza
Whatsapp: +86 13983755934
Telephone: +86 13983755934
Wechat: +86 13983755934
Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.uk
Live-Chat: Online service support
TIS 2000 For GM Tech2 Installation Video - obd2shop.co.uk
GM Tech2 Testing Video - obd2shop.co.uk
GM Tech2 Scaner FAQ
Part One: About Function
Q1: Does GM tech2 support coding?
A1: Yes, it does, but you need to buy an additional TIS2000, TIS2000 support cars programming until 2007 year.
Q2: GM TECH2 support airbag reset? If not, please recommend me another one tool, my car is Chevrolet Tahoe 2007 year.
A2: Yes, GM TECH2 support airbag reset for Chevrolet Tahoe 2007 year.
Q3: Does GM TECH2 support reading Car VIN number? How to read?
A3: Yes, it does. After selecting the car model, enter function menu, and you will find the VIN number reading option.
Q4: I`m interested in the GM Tech2 Diagnostic Tool and I would like to know which diagnostic functions that tool has for a Hummer H3. I have problems with the windshield wipers, the tire pressure control system and the cruise control. Is that tool able to read the trouble codes and to read some parameters regarding those controllers?
A4: GM TECH2 contains Hummer H2 H3 software (from 2007 to 2010 year), so Tech2 is able to diagnose Hummer H3 2007-2010 year. As for reading parameters regarding those controllers, it is theoretically compatible, advice you have a try.
Q5: Can GM Tech2 send commands to the various modules and is it able to do diagnostics on a climate control programmer? To what year is the scanner effective? I own a 1997 Cadillac DeVille and a 2001 Chevrolet Venture.
A5: Yes, you can use GM TECH2 to diagnose climate control programmer, when it has communication GM Tech2 can send commands to the modules.
Part Two: About compatible vehicle models and years
Q1: GM TECH2 contains Saturn software?
A1: yes, Saturn software is included in the GM software English and support from 1991 to 2010 year.
Q2: Is GM TECH2 available on my Cadillac year 1996?
A2: Yes, GM TECH2 works with Cadillac.
Q3: Does GM Tech 2 work with Australian Holden 1998?
A3: GM tech2 is only compatible with North American Holden, and our software for Holden only work with Holden from 1999-2013.
Q4: Can GM Tech2 work diagnose 2005 GMC - Sierra 1500 truck?
A4: Want to use our GM tech2 to diagnose truck, you need to buy an additional truck adapter, because our GM tech is compatible with truck, but only packed with the car adapter.
Q5: Does GM Tech2 can support chevy cobalt 2007 and gmc envoy 2003 ?
A5: Yes, it can support