Original Launch BST - 100 BST100 Battery Tester with Portable Design
Best quality and high performance
Support Multi-languages: Chinese Simple, Chinese Traditional, English, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, German, etc
Original Launch BST-100 BST100 Battery Tester with Portable Design
BST-100 Battery Tester adopts currently the world's most advanced conductance testing technology to easily, quickly and accurately measure the actual cold cranking amps capability of the vehicle starting battery, healthy state of the battery itself, and common fault of the vehicle starting system and charging system, which can help maintenance personnel to find the problem quickly and accurately, thus to achieve quick vehicle repair.
BST-100 BST100 Battery Tester Features
1. Test all automotive cranking lead acid battery, including ordinary lead acid battery, AGM flat plate battery, AGM spiral battery, and Gel battery, etc.
2. Directly detect bad cell battery.
3. Polarity reverse connection protection, reverse connection will not damage the tester or affect the vehicle and battery.
4. Directly test the battery with loss of electricity, no need to full charge before testing.
5. Testing standards include currently the world's majority of battery standards, CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB.
BST-100 BST100 Battery Tester Functions
Main functions of BST-100 battery tester include: battery test, cranking test, charging test and other additional functions.
1. Battery test is mainly targeted to analyze the battery healthy status to calculate the actual cold cranking capability of the battery and the aging extent, which provide reliable analysis evidence for the test and maintenance of the battery. It notifies the user to replace battery in advance when the battery getting aged.
2. Cranking test is mainly to test and analyze the starting motor. Through testing the actual required cranking current and cranking voltage of the starting motor, it can find out whether the starting motor works fine. There are several reasons why the starting motor is abnormal: lubricating system fault causing the starting loaded torque increasing or rotor friction of the starting motor causing the increasing friction of the starting motor itself.
3. Charging test is to check and analyze the charging system, including generator, rectifier, rectifier diode, etc., thus to find out whether the output voltage of the generator is normal, the rectifier diode works fine and the charging current is normal. Suppose one of the above mentioned parts is not in normal situation, it will lead to over charge or incomplete charge of the battery, thus the battery will be quickly damaged and also greatly shorten the using life of other loaded electrical appliance.
4. Additional functions include: Set language, voltmeter and screen brightness adjustment.
Working Environment Requirement
Working Environment Temp.: -20°C-60°C
It is applicable for automotive manufacturers, automotive maintenance and repair workshops, automotive battery factories, automotive battery distributors, and educational organizations, etc.
1pc x BST-100 BST100 Battery Tester
Hot Branded Products:
Shipping method and delivery time:
UK Shipping : No Tax, 2-4 working days. Used for products title marked " Ship from UK " and UK local customer
EU shipping: No Tax, 3-5 working days. Used for products title marked " Ship from EU " and from EU countries
Note: If the destination not belong to EU, might need to clearance
Royal Post and Germany DHL shipping : No Tax, around 7 days. Used for customers from UK and Germany and UK/EU wrehouse no stock.
Yanwen : No Tax, 7-14 working days, ship to all over the world, mainly for UK/EU warehouse no stock
DHL : Has tax, need to clearance, 3-5 working days. Used for UK/EU no stock, customer requests need product fast, products ship from Shenzhen,China.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please feel free to contact us.
Contact Person: Elyza
Whatsapp: +86 13983755934
Telephone: +86 13983755934
Wechat: +86 13983755934
Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.uk
Live-Chat: Online service support