Wellon VP898 Features:
1. Electrical spec. of the AC adapter: AC input 100V to 240V, 50/60Hz, DC output 9V/2.0A; power:18W
2. 48 Pin ZIF socket with universal pin-drivers.
3. Interface with LAPTOP, PC or compatibles through USB port
4. Accepts standard file formats: JEDEC, INTEL (Extended) HEX, HOLTEK, EMC(.CDS), INTEL HEX16, Motorola S record
5. Manages 16 and 32-bit word split (Set Programming)
6. Features Test Vector capability and multiarray fuse map editor
7. Test TTL/CMOS logic ICs and Dynamic/Static Random Access Memory devices
8. Optimum programming for each individual device
9. Automaticly Identifies the manufacturer and type of E(E)PROMs, Auto identifies TTL/CMOS logic IC
10. Device insertion and poor-pin-contact check
11. Support 1.5v Low voltage devices
12. Not need exterior adapter for mostly devices.
13. Universal DIP, PLCC, QFP, TSOP, PSOP, SOIC, SSOP, SDIP adapters
14. Auto-run mode starts programming automatically upon detection of chip insertion
15. Supports WindowsXP/Vista/ Windows 7/8/10
16. Supports eight languages, such as Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional), English, Korean, Poland, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Turkish and Hungary.
DEVICE SUPPORT: VIEW
PROM: N/CMOS E(E)PROM, SeriesE(E)PROM, and FLASH Memory
PLD: CPLD, EPLD, GAL, PEEL, PALCE and more
Microcontroller: Atmel, Intel, Microchip, Signetics, Zilog, etc.