GM Tech-2 is the same tester for GM Technicians use to diagnose for GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic forGM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all for GM systems .We supply the for GM tech 2 with unlimited technical support.
OBD2shop.co.uk Tech2 for GM Connection with Candi interface Picture:
OBD2shop.co.uk Tech 2 for GM Connection without Candi interface picture:
Tech2 for GM Software for your choose:
For GM-English 32.008
For GM-Germany 32.008 1991-2013
For GM-Spanish 32.008 1991-2013
For GM-Italian 32.006
For GM-Japanese 32.006 1991-2013
For GM-French 32.008 1991-2013
For GM-Thai 32.008 1991-2013
For GM-Dutch 32.006
For GM-Portuguese 32.008 1991-2013
For GM-Korean 32.008 1991-2013
For OPEL-English 1997-2014 180.000 (Newest software)
For OPEL-Italian 133.001 1997-2012
For OPEL-Germany 85.001 1997-2008
For OPEL-Spanish 91.001 1997-2009
For SUZUKI-English 01.210.020
For SAAB-English 148.000
For ISUZU-English 107.021
CAN-BUS: 2010- (CAN-BUS support car models 2006-2010)
K-line: 11.53 1996-2011 (K-line support car models from 1996 to 2011)
(Please select one: CAN-BUS or K-line)
For HOLDEN-English 149.000 1999-2013
You can put your own software inside for use.
Tech 2 for GM Specification:
1) Authentic For GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model For GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all For GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic For GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
9) Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications
10) Dimensions: 12
11) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
12) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
13) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
14) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once. Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications, even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
2. The following For GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface
05 For Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 For Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 For Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 For Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 For Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 For Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 For Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 For Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 For Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 For Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 For Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 For Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 For Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 For Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 For Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 For GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 For Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 For Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 For Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Tech2 for GM Related picture:
GM Tech 2 Scanner Package List:
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(CANdi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
RS232 cable and user`s manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD