- OBD2shop.co.uk VCI 2 diagnostic tool for Scania replaces older VCI 1 tool and designed to work with latest for Scania trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles.
- Software version: 2.27
VCI 2 SDP3 V2.27 Truck Diagnostic tool Newest Version without Dongle
Top3 Reasons to Get For Scania VCI 2:
1. Software Verison: 2.27, scania sdp3 2.27 setup only for win7 32 bit.
2. Support Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Suomi, Turkish, Italian, Czech, Russian.
<Please kindly Note:
1. If You Want to Update Software, Please Buy New Software with Dongle(item SH26-S in our website).
2. After install V2.21 software, no need to connect with dongle any more. This V2.21 setup only for win7 32 bit.rar, cannot be used on windows 7 64 bit or XP system
3. If you only use windows XP system, you can still use V2.17 software with dongle, there is both V2.17 and V2.21 software inside the pacakge for you to choose according to your computer system
4. If only buy the newest V2.20 sofware, price is 30USD with free shipping cost by simple mail
5. If you used the V2.21 software and think it is not good enough, we suggest you use back to V2.17 software
OBD2shop.co.uk VCI for Scania Connection Picture:
VCI SDP3 Description:
VCI2 for Scania is a tool that is used together with Scania Diagnosis and Programmer 3 (SDP3) software to diagnose and troubleshoot for Scania heavy vehicles and trucks.
VCI SDP3 Features:
Stored fault codes, proposals for remedial action and delete option.
Control unit configuration and settings.
Information about electrical components and their location.
Input and output signals.
Activation of components.
Spare part programming.
Circuit diagrams. For each circuit there is a diagram which clearly shows how the particular circuit is implemented in the respective vehicle.
Chassis data. The vehicle gives the program a description of itself and how it is configured.
User functions. In order to meet service market requirements to work more effectively, there is an option to troubleshoot via user functions, e.g. cruise control.
Use of the program requires a PC, a USB key and a VCI2. These components must comply with the applicable system requirements, so that the program will operate correctly.
After connecting VCI2 to the PC and starting SDP3, you can access information about VCI2 by opening the menu under View. This works regardless of whether VCI2 is connected to the vehicle or not.
VCI2 supports the earlier systems in P, R, T series and K, N series vehicles and industrial and marine engines.
Difference Among Scania VCI1 ( SH34) , scania VCI2 ( SH26,SH26-C) and Scania VCI 3 (SH58)
1) Communication way:
VCI1 and VCI2 can only use USB to communication connecting.
VCI3 can using Both USB and WIFI connecting
2) Supported Vehicles:
VCI1 support vehicles from year 1995-2004
VCI3 support vehicles after year 2004
VCI2 can support both that is after year 1995, need Standard OBD2 Port
3) VCI2 VS VCI3:
Only hardware difference, they can use the same software
That is SH26 and SH58 can also use the V2.27 sofwtare ( SH26-S1)
Hot Branded Products:
Shipping method and delivery time:
UK Shipping : Tax Free, 2-4 working days. Used for products title marked " Ship from UK " and UK local customer
EU shipping: Tax Free, 3-5 working days. Used for products title marked " Ship from EU " and from EU countries
Note: If the destination not belong to EU, might need to clearance
Royal Post and Germany DHL shipping : Tax Free, around 7 days. Used for customers from UK and Germany and UK/EU wrehouse no stock.
Yanwen : Tax Free, 7-14 working days, ship to all over the world, mainly for UK/EU warehouse no stock
DHL : Has tax, need to clearance, 3-5 working days. Used for UK/EU no stock, customer need product fast, products ship from Shenzhen,China.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please feel free to contact us.
Contact Person: Elyza
Whatsapp: +86 13983755934
Telephone: +86 13983755934
Wechat: +86 13983755934
Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.uk
Live-Chat: Online service support