iEasy300 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader is a ruggedized designed and ultra-portable code reader for entry-level pro and savvy DIYer. With 2.4’’ TFT color screen, hot keys and beepers for I/M readiness test, i300 enables users to fix faults at home or go to the garage armed with information.
VIDENT iEasy300 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
Vident iEasy300 Features:
1. Works with most OBDII & CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide
2. Red-Yellow-Green LED lights and built-in speakers indicate emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during the drive cycle
3. I/M readiness hotkeys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package - quick display of the status of all tests on a single screen
4. View on-screen fault code definitions (generic and manufacturer-specific, where available) - thousands of definitions stored within the software
5. Read freeze-frame data (a snapshot of sensor values when a DTC occurred)
6. Text and Graph live engine data on-screen
7. Retrieve VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (dependent on vehicle support)
8. Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data
9. Read/ clear stored & pending codes, turn off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
10. Lifetime FREE software and firmware update
11. A simple click from the short-cut menu to enter update mode
12. Exquisitely designed - Ergonomic grip handle, bulging membrane switch, and gliding metal pins
13. Language: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Swedish
Default language pack: English, Spanish, Italian, French and German
NOTE: There are 3 language packs for the unit. You can go to the official site http://www.videnttech.com to change it and get anyone you want.
Vident ieasy300 Software display:
Vident iEasy300 Specifications
Display: 2.4”TFT color screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Dimensions : 125mm*80mm*24mm
Vident iEasy300 Package List includes:
iEasy300 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
USB PC cable for updating software
Hot Branded Products:
Shipping method and delivery time:
UK Shipping: No Tax, 2-4 working days arrive. Used for products title marked " UK Ship " and UK local customer
EU shipping: No Tax No VAT, 3-5 working days arrive. Used for products title marked " EU Ship " and from EU countries
Note: If the destination does not belong to the EU, might need clearance
Royal Post from China : No Tax, around 7 days arrive . Used for customers from UK and Germany and UK/EU warehouse no stock.
Yanwen: No Tax 7-14 working days arrive, ship to all over the world, mainly for UK/EU warehouse no stock
Our company is applied with IOSS, declare under 150 EUR, seller pay tax, customers no need to pay tax/vat, usually no tax no extra fee
but for Portugal or Spain customer, please tell us how much to declare.
DHL: Has tax, need to clearance, 3-5 working days arrive. Used for UK/EU no stock, customer requests need a product fast, products ship from Shenzhen, China.
If you have any questions about the device, the price, or the payment, please feel free to contact us.
Contact Person: Elyza
Whatsapp: +86 13983755934
Telephone: +86 13983755934
Wechat: +86 13983755934
Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.uk