MaxiCheck Pro, based on Autel's latest diagnostic platform, is simple, easy to use. The MaxiCheck Pro provides a quick and easy solution to everyday tasks in the workshop that cannot be completed without a diagnostic tool. The MaxiCheck Pro is perfect for technicians and garages, as they are so easy to use and affordable.
MaxiCheck Pro Vehicle list:
ABS/SRS: BENZ, BENZ Sprinter, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford, LandRover, Porsche, Renault, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
EPB: BENZ, BMW, Citroen, Ford, LandRover, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
OLR: BENZ, BENZ Sprinter, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford,LandRover, Porsche, Renault, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
SAS: BENZ, BMW, Chrysler, Citroen, Fiat, LandRover, Peugeot, Renault, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota.
Tip: More Vehicle Coverage you can refer to page 15 of the User Manual
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Features:
1. Crystal Clear TFT Color Screen
2. Enhanced OBD2 Coverage for Domestic, Asian & European Vehicles
3. Upgrade via SD card
4. Limited One (1) Year Warranty
5. Multilingual Support
6. Opens & Closes Electronic Brake Calipers
7. Reads & Clears EPB/SBC Trouble Codes
8. Turns off the ECU & Brake Warning Lights
9. Diagnoses EPB/SBC Caliper Functionality
10. Resets the Oil Service Light
11. Resets the Service Mileage & Service Intervals
12. Sets the Inspection Mileage
13. Resets Steering Angle Sensors (SAS)
14. ABS Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes – U.S. Domestic, Asian & European
15. SRS Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes – U.S. Domestic, Asian & European
16. Diesel Particulate Filter Functionality
17. ABS Bi-directional Functionality
18. Resets battery adaptation and registers battery replacement
19. Reads, Records and Plays Back OBD2 Live Data Graphing
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Functions:
It is specially designed for professional technicians and body shops to service individual specialized systems, such as EPB, Oil Service, ABS, SRS, BMS, DPF and more.
1. Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) and Airbag
Enables a technician to read and clear trouble codes, and also reset airbag and SRS warning lights. Perfect for body shops.
2. ABS Service
In the ABS diagnostic function, the tool can read code, erase codes, record live data, read ECU information, perform active test, and perform special function.
3. Oil Service Reset
Enables the resetting of service lights, service mileage, and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, VW/Audi, Fiat, etc. This is a time and money saver for the service garage to have the service light turned out without using the expensive OEM scan tool.
4. EPB Service
EPB Function fit for vehicle: For Benz, For BMW, For Citroen, For Ford, For LandRover, For Peugeot, For Porsche, for Renault, For Volvo, For VW
5. Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
Designed to perform the zero position calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor in a growing number of vehicles equipped with ESP (Electronic Stability Program)
6. DPF Service
The DPF function allows you to carry out number ous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send the car to the main dealer. The tool will retrieve/erase DPF-related codes. Reset the DPFD light after the filter has been replaced, micromanage the injection rate, and burn off collected particles when a maximum fill level is reached by performing static dynamic regeneration.
7. Tire Pressure Monitoring System (BMS)
Specially designed to reprogram vehicles that do not have a BMS relearn facility in the ECU and register or re-register sensor ID's.