Step 2. Connect the CG100X USB cable and 12V 2A power adapter and open the software, the software will show you your instrument needs to be activated, click ok.
Step 3. Register an account and log in.
If you already have an account from CGMB & CGDI & CGPRO & CG100, click OK and log in directly.
If you don't have an account, register for an account. Click ok and choose "No account? Create one!".
(1) Better to type this information on a text file and save, copy, and paste it into the cg100X software when creating an account.
(2) Better to use a simple username and password, it's easy to remember in the future. (For example, my account username is Lisa and my password is 12345678)
(3) After entering all the information, click the "Submit" button. and an account has been created successfully.
(4) Copy the username and password and log in. Then the tool will be activated successfully.
(5) If you cannot receive the code by phone number or email address, please change the server connection area one by one and try again.
After you have successfully created an account, log in to the account.
Step 4. After logging in, click on the "Activate the device now".
Then bind your device to your account, click "OK".
The tool has been activated successfully and you can see the subscription time.