1) VNCI 6154A VAG diagnostic tool is 100% Compatible with original drivers of different versions
2) uitable for individual enthusiasts, regular auto repair shop, and authorized official maintenance and technical service stations.
3) Compared with the original VAS 6154A, you can spend less than one-tenth of money to have it.
VNCI 6154A VAG Diagnostic Tool Alternative Solution of Original VAS 6154A
Advantages of VNCI 6154A
- 2-year hardware warranty.
- No need to replace the original driver, no need for third-party software, plug and play like original VAS 6154A
- Three connection methods to adapt to various scenarios: USB connection mode, AP direct connection mode, Base station connection mode.
- USB connection mode: connect VNCI 6154A with computer via USB cable
- AP(WIFI) connection mode: Power to VNCI 6154A through the OBD port, and then connect VNCI 6154A with computer via device WIFI, similar to Bluetooth connection
- Base station(WLAN ) connection mode: Add VNCI 6154A and current computer to the current WLAN, and then power to VNCI 6154A through the OBD port.
Why should we choose VNCI 6154A ?
VNCI 6154A VAG diagnostic tool is 100% Compatible with original drivers of different versions, so you can switch freely without modifying any files. It supports the latest ODIS service software and continuous operation for 8 hours.
VNCI 6154A is suitable for individual enthusiasts, regular auto repair shop, and authorized official maintenance and technical service stations. Compared with the original VAS 6154A, you can spend less than one-tenth of money to have it.
Full-featured and Excellent Performance
Covering all Volkswagen Group models from 1995 to 2023 and beyond.
Stability, reliability, and repairability are far superior to the original VAS 6154A.
Support DoIP protocol,
Support CAN FD protocol
Support online function
Plug and play
Capable of handling large data flashing.
100% support for all original factory function.
VNCI 6154A Functions:
Clear fault codes
Flashing of hidden features
Coding and programming
Covering most of the models under Volkswagen Group's automotive brands
Support ODIS service v9.10/v10.0/v11.0+
Support ODIS Engineer v14.1/v15.0/v16.0+
100% Support DoIP protocol
100% Support CAN FD protocol
Support KWP2000/UDS/CAN/K-Line......etc protocol
100% support all protocols
Flashing of hidden features
Support all ODIS service and ODIS engineer function
LED light instructions:
Red: DoIP communication
Blue: Connection status
Button: AP connect mode and Station connect mode switch button
The original ODIS service or ODIS engineer software must be installed original software
The original driver can not be replaced, and third-party ODIS driver can not be installed
Computer System requirements:
Windows10 64-bit professional edition
4GB of memory
At least 100GB of free space on the C driver
VNCI 6154A power supply methods:
OBD port 12 power supply
USB port 5v power supply
Hot Branded Products:
Shipping method and delivery time:
UK Shipping: No Tax No Vat, 2-4 working days arrive. For products marked " UK Ship " and UK local customer
EU shipping: No Tax No Vat, 5-7 working days arrive. For products marked " EU Ship " and from EU countries, if not belong to EU, need to clearance
Yodel/Royal Post/herems: No tax, around 5-7 days arrive . For products UK out of stock, and customers from UK
Yanwen: No Tax No Vat, 7-14 working days arrive, ship to all over the world, mainly for UK/EU warehouse no stock
DHL: Has Tax, need to clearance, 3-5 working days arrive. Used for UK/EU no stock, customers request ship this way. Need to clearance, we will declare a low price on the invoice help to clearance.
If you have any questions about the device, the price, or the payment, please feel free to contact us.
Contact Person: Elyza
Whatsapp: +86 13983755934
Telephone: +86 13983755934
Wechat: +86 13983755934
Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.uk
VNCI 6154A VAG Diagnostic Tool Firmware Update Tutorial
How to install VNCI 6154A ODIS V10 Software on Win10
Connect the VNCI 6154A device to the computer by Base station Connection Mode
Connect the VNCI 6154A device and the computer via the built-in WIFI