The ABS/SRS + CAN OBDII DIAGNOSTIC TOOL AutoLink AL619 is built to help you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS / SRS warning light is on. Featuring ABS/SRS system diagnosis, TFT color display, built-in speaker, troubleshooter code tips, the tool is truly ultimate in power and affordability.
We are Authorized Autel Dealer. Purchasing from us, you will get 100% genuine Autel device.
Original Autel AutoLink AL619 OBDII CAN ABS and SRS Scan Tool Update Online
Attention: If you wanna do Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Renault or more European Vehicles please choose AL619EU
Top 4 Reasons to Get Autel Autolink AL619:
1. Supported Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian,Traditonal Chinese, Simplified Chinese
Note: The default language is English, after you receive the item from us, please register on Autel official website, and pass me serial number, we will change the language you want.
2. Vehicle Coverage: Acura, Audi, Au Ford, Bentley, Benz, Bugatti, Chrysler, EU Ford, GM, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, KIA, LAND Rover, Lexus, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, OPEL, Porsche, SAAB, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW
3. Update Online
4. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN)
Autel AutoLink AL619 Main Unit Description :
1) OBD II CONNECTOR – Connects the scan tool to the vehicle’s Data Link Connector (DLC).
2) LCD DISPLAY – Indicates test results.
3) FUNCTION BUTTONS – Corresponds with “buttons” on screen for executing commands.
4) ESC BUTTON – Cancels a selection (or an action) from a menu or returns to the previous screen.
5) LEFT SCROLL BUTTON – When look up DTC definitions, moves to previous character and views additional information on previous screens if DTC definition covers more than one screen; views previous screen or previous frames of recorded data. It is also used to view previous trouble code when viewing DTCs.
6) HELP BUTTON – Provides help information and Code Breaker function.
7) DOWN SCROLL BUTTON – Moves down through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one screen of data is retrieved, moves down through the current screen to next screens for additional data. When looking up DTC, it is used to change value of selected character.
8) RIGHT SCROLL BUTTON – When look up DTC definitions, moves to next character and view additional information on next screens if DTC definition covers more than one screen; views next screen or next frames of recorded data. It is also used to view next trouble code when viewing DTCs.
9) OK BUTTON – Confirms a selection (or action) from a menu.
10) UP SCROLL BUTTON – Moves up through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one screen of data is retrieved, moves up through the current screen to the previous screens for additional data. When looking up DTC, it is used to change value of selected character.
11) USB CONNECTOR – Connects the scan tool to the PC for printing.
12) TF CARD SLOT – Holds the TF card.
Autel AutoLink AL619 Features:
1. Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN)
2. Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
4. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors
5. Views freeze frame data
6. Reads, stores and playbacks live PCM datastream and live sensor data
7. Graphs data
8. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
9. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions – English, Spanish and French
10. TF memory card for data backup and software update
11. Internet updatable
12. Prints data via PC
Autel AutoLink AL619 Specifications:
Display TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
External Power 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Length\Width\Height 199 mm (7.83”)\104.5 mm (4.11”)\37.5 mm (1.48”)
Weight 0.28kg (0.75lb, without wire) or 0.484kg (1.3lb, with wire)
Autolink al619 Software Update:
1. Install Maxi PC Suite through the included CD, or download the applications in website: www.autel.com or our distributors’ site, available on both Mac and Windows-based computers.
2. Make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
3. Remove the TF card from the scan tool.
4. Connect the TF card to computer with a card reader
5. Run the Maxi PC Suite. Wait for the Log In window to pop up.
6. Enter your Autel ID and password and wait for the Update window to display. If you forget your password unintentionally, you may always click the [Forget Password?] to link to our website and find your password back.
7. Select the product type and serial number, click OK to continue.
8. In the Update window, select the items you want to install. Usually, you should install all available updates.
Tip: More AL619 Software Update info, Please refer to the " Software Update " on page 59 of the user manual
Compare AUTEL AL319, AL519 and AL619 :
AL619 Scan Tool package includes:
1pc x Auto Link® AL619
1pc x User manual
1pc x CD
1pc x USB cable
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x Protective Nylon Case
1pc x TF card
1pc x 3.7V Li-ion battery
Shipping method and delivery time:UK Warehouse Shipping: 2-4 working days
, Only item title marked " Ship from UK " will ship from UK warehouse. ( UK local address 2-4 working days arrival, other European countries will take about 5-10 working days arrival depend on the place), We will pay the freight ship to each customer, If customer country does not have Shipping service in our UK warehouse or only have UPS service, customer need pay the UPS freight difference or package will ship from Shenzhen, China.DHL Shipping: 2-4 working days
, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice help clearance. If address is remote area, customer need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen Express.Yanwen Express: 5-10 working days
, usually No Tax for European Countries. Mostly used for Spain, Portugal, and some remote area place.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please can contact us for free.Contact Person:
13983755934Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.ukSkype: OBD2Tool.co.ukOnline service support