- Yanhua Mini ACDP Master Full Configuration including ACDP Programmer and 10 kinds of Modules: CAS, FEM/BDC, ISN, 35160, Fujitsu CPU MB91F, MQB/MMC Instrument with PCF-keys Adapters, Refresh BMW key, FRM module, Jaguar/Land Rover KVM, Porsche BCM Module, Module11 for BMW gearbox EGS ISN clearance and Module 12 Volvo Module
- All units included, no need to pay more!
Yanhua Mini ACDP Programming Master Full Configuration
I got Yanhua mini ACDP programming tool since a week and I am excited
M35080 Programming needs some improvements, there are some bugs (tested on 4 dashs, and its better to desolder)
Serial EEP 24XX, 25XX, 93XX, 95XX works like a charm (but tested on only 3 Eeps)
Tried several CAS4 to Read without any problems, Mileage reset works too
CAS3 tested only 1 but read without problem
On a another group they reported to create successfully keys on FEM/BDC and CAS4
2. Reading eprom cas4 and make a key for f11 so far done.
Cant say much more.
cas4 reading eprom compared with vvdi reading and its matching 100%
ACDP Full Configuration Includes:
ACDP basic configuration:
SK247 -- Yanhua Mini ACDP Programming Master
Yanhua ACDP Adapters:
SK247-1 -- Module 1 ACDP BMW CAS1 - CAS4+ IMMO & Odometer Module
SK247-2 -- Module 2 ACDP BMW FEM/BDC Module
SK247-3 -- Module 3 ACDP BMW DME ISN Read Module
SK247-4 -- Module 4 ACDP BMW 35080, 35160DO WT Read & Write Module
SK247-5 -- Module 5 ACDP Fujitsu CPU MB91F Read & Write Module
SK247-6 -- Module 6 MQB/MMC Instrument module with PCF-keys Adapters
SK247-7 -- Module 7 Refresh BMW key
SK247-8 -- Module 8 FRM (FRM Footwell module)
SK247-9 -- Module 9 LandRover KVM
SK247-10 -- Module 10 Porsche BCM Module
SK247-11 -- Module11 for BMW gearbox EGS ISN clearance
SK247-12-- Module 12 for Volvo Key Programming
Click check ACDP PC Version Free Download and Guide How to Use
||Supported car brands
||93 /24/ 25 / 35/ 95 Series EEPROM in-circuit programming (ICP), Onboard programming (OBP) and parts of Freescale / NEC MCU in-circuit programming(ICP);
This module is a necessary basic configuration for other modules;
||(1) Support CAS1 – CAS3+ IMMO key programming by OBD or ICP mode, Mileage reset, Read/Write EEPROM and FLASH data.
(2) Support CAS4/CAS4+ IMMO key programming in-circuit programming (ICP), Mileage reset, Read/Write EEPROM and FLASH data.
||Support FEM/BDC IMMO key programming by ICP or OBP mode, Mileage reset, Recover/Backup data.
||Read/write N20/N55/N13 ISN code via OBD.
Read/write MSV80/MSD85 ISN code without opening the DME shell.
Read/write other DME ISN code by opening DME shell.
||Support erase/adjust mileage of 080DOWQ/T,160DOWQ/T EEPROM.
||Fujitsu CPU MB91F Module
||Support Fujitsu CPU MB91F (Honda Fit, KIA K3/K5, Sonata 9, etc.) Mileage adjustment.
||Support parts of VDO mileage adjustment/key programming of VW MQB platform via OBD, and Passat MMC (NEC D70F3525 + 95320) instrument adjustment after years 2015 by ICP mode.
||Refresh BMW key
||Refresh BMW E chassis/F chassis key to make BMW keys can be used repeatedly.
(FRM Footwell module)
||Read and write BMW FRM module (FRM Footwell module) 0L15Y chip EEPROM/FLASH data.
Read and write 3M25J chip EEPROM/D-FLASH/P-FLASH data without coding.
||Jaguar/Land Rover KVM Module
||Support Adding key and all-key-lost for new Jaguar and land rover after the year 2015.
||Porsche BCM Module
||Support Adding key and all-key-lost for Porsche BCM.
||Support clearing ISN of BMW 8HP (F/G Chassis)/6HP (F Chassis) Gearbox
||Volvo Key Programming Module
|| Support adding Key & All Keys Lost from 2009-2018
Yanhua acdp FAQ:
Q: ACDP Mini just read not write the 35160 DOWT-
it works just online and over router - if you don't have a router don't work !!!!!!
next if the server full - must wait -
A: All other 35080/160 are possible, like all other programs can do also.
ACDP is also working with smartphone tethering so a router is not a must.
Shipping method and delivery time:UK Warehouse Shipping: 2-4 working days
, Only item title marked " Ship from UK " will ship from UK warehouse. ( UK local address 2-4 working days arrival, other European countries will take about 5-10 working days arrival depend on the place), We will pay the freight ship to each customer, If customer country does not have Shipping service in our UK warehouse or only have UPS service, customer need pay the UPS freight difference or package will ship from Shenzhen, China.DHL Shipping: 2-4 working days
, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice help clearance. If address is remote area, customer need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen Express.Yanwen Express: 5-10 working days
, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
If you have any questions about the device, the price or the payment, please can contact us for free.Contact Person:
13983755934Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.ukSkype: OBD2Tool.co.ukOnline service support
Yanhua ACDP connect the phone (for IOS) via mobile phone hotspots
Yanhua ACDP connect the phone (for Android) via mobile phone hotspots
Use Yanhua Mini ACDP and BMW FEM/BDC Module add key (with work key)
Use Yanhua Mini ACDP and BMW CAS1 - CAS4+ Module add key (with work key)
Yanhua ACDP PC Version Free Download and How to Use
Yanhua ACDP PC version is working perfect on XP/Win7/Win10, I am sure you will feel happy to download the related software and want to know how to use it.
Yanhua ACDP PC version free download:
How to use Yanhua ACDP PC version?
Yanhua Mini ACDP PC Version User Guide, there are two ways use, they are:
method 1: Bind the ACDP device with the mobile phone, then connect with the PC version and bind the ACDP.
method 2: Connect the PC via Bluetooth adapter
Optional method 1: Bind the ACDP device with the mobile phone, then connect with the PC version and bind the ACDP.
1. Connect the ACDP device with a cell phone first, and confirm that the connection is normal (Picture 1). That is, the ACDP device and the phone are connected to the same WIFI. Then exit the APP or untie the device in “Cell phone bound to Mini ACDP device ” (Picture 2 – Picture 3), so that the ACDP device can be bound and connected by another device (PC).
2. Please connect the PC to the same WIFI as the cell phone (selected the one among the following three options)
A. If there is a WIFI access of the PC, please do not use wired network and connect the same WIFI as the cell phone.
B. If the WIFI router connected by cell phone supports both wired and WIFI network, please use wire to connect the PC with the router.
C. If there is NO WIFI access of the PC, please insert a WIFI adapter in the USB port and unplug the network wire of PC, then connect the same WIFI connected by cell phone.
3. Open the ACDP software on PC, and click “Setting”
4. Click ” Bound to Mini ACDP device” on ACDP software interface.
5. Select the corresponding device ID to bind.
Optional method 2: Connect the PC via Bluetooth adapter
1. Plug the Bluetooth adapter into the PC USB port ( Make sure the driver is installed) and the PC is connected to WIFI.
2. Open ACDP software on the PC desktop.
3. Click on SETTING in the red box as shown in the picture.
4. Click on “Initial use settings ”
5. Press and hold the “SET” button on the ACDP device for 7 seconds until the device buzzer’s sounds, then release the “SET” button and click “Next”.
6. Initial use of settings (WIFI configuration)
If the PC is a laptop with WIFI access function, read 6.1
If the PC is connected through a WIFI router with wired network, read 6.2
A. If the PC with WIFI access function, Connect the PC to WIFI.
If the PC without WIFI access function, Connect the WIFI adapter with the PC USB, Connect the WIFI and follow the steps shown as below.
The operation result is shown in the picture as below.
B. If the PC without WIFI access function, the PC is connected through a WIFI router with wired network. Follow the steps shown as below.
The operation result is shown in the picture as below.
7. The software prompts “ACDP device connected to WIFI successfully”, click “OK”.
8. Select the corresponding device ID to bind.
9. Confirm the bound device ID, click “Back”.
10. Confirm that the device is successfully bound and connected.