Mileage repair for Mercedes GLC 2017 via CGDI CG100X
This is a tutorial on how to do mileage correction (it needs to install filter) on Mercedes GLC 2017 using CGDI CG100X programmer. Note: This tutorial is created by CGDI Tech Support.
1. Check the car information (car type and car year).
Got the car information from VIN-- GLC 2017.
2. Check the current mileage.
Better take a picture to record, we can see the current mileage is 125682km.
3. Remove the dashboard and check the chip number.
The kilometers are stored in chip: R7F701414
4. Connect CG100X software --> Dashboard --> choose series --> Make --> Model --> Year/chip
5. Connect the wires according to the diagram.
6. Read the data (check the km if the same as those displayed on the dashboard).
7. Write your target mileage of 73909 KM and wait for the software to change.
8. Put the dashboard back in the car and everything is ok.