Autel MaxiAP AP200 Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner Code Reader with Full Systems Diagnoses, AutoVIN, Oil/ EPB/ BMS/ SAS/ TPMS/ DPF Resets IMMO Service for Family DIYers.
Autel AP200 Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner Code Reader
Top10 Reasons to buy AUTEL AP200:
1. Simplified Edition of MK808
2. Convenient Usage: Bluetooth pairing
3. All OBDII functions are available and free
4. With One Free Vehicle Software + More Maker ($21.99 for IOS or Android)
5. Support up to 19 specific functions, including Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, TPMS, IMMO, etc.
6. Expand coverage with additional in-app purchase
7. Auto VIN technology identifies vehicles automatically (AutoVIN Retrieval Boost in Effectiveness)
8. Generate repair reports of tested vehicles and support PDF format for easy sharing and printing
9. Keep records of vehicles tested previously
10. 13 Languages Switch Freely: English, traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Description:
The wireless diagnostic interface MaxiAP AP200 is a small interface adapter used to connect to a vehicle’s diagnostic connector (DLC) and connect with the Android or iOS device for vehicle data transmission, making your Android or iOS devices (hereinafter referred to as device or devices) a powerful diagnostic tool. The MaxiAP AP200 package includes a Bluetooth (BT) OBDII connector and a MaxiAP200 app. It is the perfect Do-It-Yourself tool for customers looking for quick and easy diagnostic functions of all systems. It is almost compatible with all vehicle models of European, Asian, and North America makes.
Autel AP200, as an innovative Bluetooth OBD2 scanner, equipped with its own App -“Maxi AP200”, complete OBD2 functions, along with various reset services (Oil/EPB/BMS/TPMS/SAS Resets, DPF Regeneration and IMMO Service etc.), is a compact option for family DIYers to troubleshoot vehicle's issues in no time.
MaxiAP AP200 Scanner Advantages:
1. BLUETOOTH CONNECTION: This portable OBD2 scanner is characterized by Bluetooth connection, and you can download the free APP “MaxiAP200” on your iOS or Android devices to get the car diagnosis going on without any worries about the compatibility.
2. VERSATILE CAR DIAGNOSIS: As an innovative obd2 scan tool, this AP200 includes but is not limited to OBD2 functions, it also provides users with a wide variety of reset services including Oil/EPB/BMS/TPMS/SAS Resets, DPF Regeneration and IMMO Service.
3. HIGH-COST PERFORMANCE: This obd2 scanner offers one free vehicle-specific software allowing you to diagnose one car for free, and you need to spend only $15.99(Android) /$21.99(iOS) buying 12-month use permission of one more car model.
4. SPECIAL AUTO VIN FEATURE: The Auto VIN function of the AP200 helps quickly reveal the car’s info, including the vehicle type, country of origin, engine size, etc. and the report about the car info can be transformed as PDF file for better PC Printing.
5. HISTORY RECORDING DISPLAY: While offering you detailed diagnostic results, this car scanner is capable of recording history diagnostic information and the history recordings can be used as an effective data reference in the period of car diagnosis.
6. Unrivaled Economical Scanner: As tempting as this obd2 scanner looks, you might just further stimulate the appetite when you see its price tag (much lower than MK808's while sharing almost the same powerful features). Along with the 12-month nationwide , it is ideal for any family Dyers looking for quality yet effective diagnostic devices.
AUTEL MaxiAP AP200 Functions:
1. SUPERIOR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSES
1). With superior systems diagnoses, this multipurpose obd2 scanner can be used to read all available systems' ECU information to facilitate the vehicle diagnosis. The complete systems vary from different cars and they usually include Engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS, EPB and Fuel systems, etc.
2). Read DTCs from the vehicle's control systems to locate problem areas, and offer solutions;
3). Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
4). Live data shows each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph modes, etc.;
5). The active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystems and component tests.
2. ADVANCED 19 RESET SERVICES:
This Bluetooth OBD2 scanner is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. There is some commonly-used special reset services are listed for your reference:
1). Oil Reset – Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
2). EPB Reset – Maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively by deactivating and activating the brake control system, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
3). BMS Reset – Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4). SAS Reset – perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the sensor EEPROM.
5). TPMS Reset – quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS replacement and sensor test.
6). IMMO Service - Disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
7). DPF Regeneration – Manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in, and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
3. COMPLETE OBD2 FUNCTIONS:
1. Read extensive current, pending and permanent codes in OBD system quickly
2. Clear detected fault codes and turn off the Check Engine Light efficiently
3. View graphical live data of vehicle's computer module(s) for easy analyses
4. View the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected
5. Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance
6. Perform O2 sensor test to check fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions
7. Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems
8. Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely
9. Perform the component Test by allowing initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system
4. 10 Modes of OBD2: The fast-access option "EOBD" for OBD II/EOBD vehicle diagnosis to check for DTCs, isolate the cause of an illuminatedmal function indicator lamp (MIL), check monitor status prior to emissions certification testing, verify repairs, and perform a number of other services that are emissions-related.
5. Autel MaxiAP AP200 Other Functions:
AutoVIN technology identifies vehicles automatically.
Generate repair reports of tested vehicles and support PDF format for easy sharing and printing.
Keep records of vehicles tested previously.
How to Use AUTEL MaxiAP AP200:
1. Download and install the app-MaxiAP200 in Google Play or App Store to your device;
2. Register and log in the MaxiAP200 APP;
3. Get one free car software through Mall after binding VCI for the first time;
4. Plug the MaxiAP200 tool into the vehicle’s Data Link Connector (DLC);
5. Turn on the vehicle ignition while turning the engine off;
6. Tap Me/Setting button of your device to pair the MaxiAP AP200 with your device;
7. Start to diagnose your car.
How to Update Autel MaxiAP AP200?
1. The installed vehicle-specific software can be seen on the Home Screen. When a new version is available, an update button will display. Tap the button to update the software.
2. Tap Me -> VCI Management -> Detect firmware to update the firmware if a new version is available.
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Print Function:
1. For iOS devices, the saved report can be printed via the Print function on the device.
2. For Android devices, download and install a third-party Print app to print the saved report
Note: The device needs to be connected with a printer to print
Autel AP200 Specifications:
Communications: BL 4.2 Dual-Mode
Wireless Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Input Voltage Range: 9 VDC to 26 VDC
Supply Current: 100 mA@12 V
Sleep Mode Current: 3 mA@12 V
Operating Temp.: 0°C to 50°C
Storage Temp.: -20°C to 70°C
Dimensions (L * W * H): 59.2 mm (2.33’’) * 48.5 mm (1.91’’) * 24.6 mm (0.97’’)
Weight: 35g (0.07 lb.)
AL319 vs MK808 vs AP200:
AP200 Package List:
1 * Autel MaxiAP AP200 scanner
Autel MaxiAP AP200 FAQs:
Q1: Will this support Audi/BMW electric parking brakes?
A1: Yes, the Autel AP200 obd2 scanner comes with EPB functions, which allows you to deactivate and activate the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc. Please provide us your detailed car info to further confirm.
Q2: Does it have 06 Volvo xc70 srs code capability
A2: Yes, Autel AP200 has 06 Volvo xc70 srs code capability.
Tips help you choose AUTEL machine:
Functions for your car shop/Garage:
For ECU Programming, ECU Coding, 25 services, All systems, Wireless Diagnosis and more, please CLICK MK908P
For ECU Coding, 21 services, All systems, Wireless Diagnosis and more, please CLICK MK908
For Full TPMS functions, Active test, 21 services, All systems, Wireless Diagnosis and more, please CLICK MP808TS
For Active test, 21 services, All systems, and more, please CLICK MP808
For 19 services, All systems, and more, please CLICK MK808
Functions for DIY users:
For needing MK808 functions but only for 1 car, CLICK AP200
For needing MD802 functions but only for 1 car, CLICK Diaglink
For All systems, 7 services, CLICK MD806 PRO
For 4 systems, 7 services, CLICK MD806
For 2 systems, AutoVIN, ABS and SRS, Full OBD2, CLICK ML629
For full OBD and ABS/SRS, CLICK ML619
For full OBD and ABS, CLICK MS609
For Basic OBD, AUTOVIN, CLICK ML329
For Basic OBD, CLICK AL319
Functions for special need:
For AC/DC Voltage Tester, and more, CLICK AL539B
For Battery Test, Diode Voltage Test, Resistance Test, Current Test and more, CLICK AL539
For Full TPMS Functions, OBD2, CLICK TS601
For TPMS Functions,CLICK S401
For 433 MHz/315 MHz sensors, CLICK Autel MX-Sensors
Hot Branded Products:
Shipping method and delivery time:
UK Shipping: No Tax, 2-4 working days arrive. Used for products title marked " UK Ship " and UK local customer
EU shipping: No Tax No VAT, 3-5 working days arrive. Used for products title marked " EU Ship " and from EU countries
Note: If the destination does not belong to the EU, might need clearance
Royal Post from China : No Tax, around 7 days arrive . Used for customers from UK and Germany and UK/EU warehouse no stock.
Yanwen: No Tax 7-14 working days arrive, ship to all over the world, mainly for UK/EU warehouse no stock
Our company is applied with IOSS, declare under 150 EUR, seller pay tax, customers no need to pay tax/vat, usually no tax no extra fee
but for Portugal or Spain customer, please tell us how much to declare.
DHL: Has tax, need to clearance, 3-5 working days arrive. Used for UK/EU no stock, customer requests need a product fast, products ship from Shenzhen, China.
If you have any questions about the device, the price, or the payment, please feel free to contact us.
Contact Person: Elyza
Whatsapp: +86 13983755934
Telephone: +86 13983755934
Wechat: +86 13983755934
Official Email: Sales@obd2shop.co.uk
Autel MaxiAP AP200 is a Bluetooth OBD2 scanner, it does diagnostics and support many service functions like oil reset, EPB/BMS/SAS reset, DPF regeneration… Today I’m gonna show how to use it to reset the throttle position for a Dodge Nitro 2008, since the gas pedal is electronic.
Plug Autel AP200 into the OBD2 port, and turn ignition on.
Start the MaxiAP200 app to connect it via Bluetooth.
Here go to
Service >> Throttle >> Dodge >> Manual selection >> 2008 >> KA-Nitro >> Hot function >> Learn electronic throttle control(ETC)(PCM) >> OK
It’ll start actually moving the gas pedal, just follow the prompts to operate:
- Press and hold down the accelerator pedal to the floor, the throttle must be held to the floor.
- Hold down the accelerator strongly to the floor.
- Release the accelerator pedal.
- Do not touch the accelerator pedal.
- Resetting ECU… please wait
Learn electronic throttle control (ETC) passed.
Also do a test here, press
Electronic throttle control(ETC) throttle follower test(PCM) >> OK
Note: the engine must be stopped to carry out this test, to carry out this test, press the throttle pedal & the electronic throttle control(ETC) should follow.
It shows the voltage, like right now I’m at 1%, when I’m pressing the gas pedal, it’s going up to 77%.
Autel AP200 Diagnostic Tool is quite handy, easy and useful that every car owner should have one.
If any questions, feel free to contact us.