4 Reasons to get Launch CRP909E from us:
1. Launch X431 is a global leading brand, popular among customers, worth trusting.
2. We are an Authorized Launch Dealer, Guarantee it is a 100% Original Launch machine
3. All products have been passed the strict quality test before shipment, make sure high quality.
4. Support 1 year free update online.
Launch CRP909E Scanner Highlights:
1. 2021 Newest ALL-IN-ONE Android 7.0 Scan Pad.
2. All System Diagnostics + 15 Maintenance & Reset Function.
3. One-Click WiFi Update + 7' HD Touchscreen+ Auto VIN Tech.
4. Wide Vehicle Coverage + 9 Languages Supported.
Launch CRP909E Scan Tool Functions:
1. All-System Scanner
The diagnostic scan tool LAUNCH CRP909E will give your car a full detection since it can read/clear DTCs and view live data, and service functions for ALL Systems, For instance: Engines/ Auto Transmission/ Airbags/ Immobilizer/ Key Coding/ ABS/ Cruise Control/ Instruments/ Self Leveling Suspension systems/ Seats/ Doors/ Gateway/ Steering Angle/ Air Suspension/ Body Systems/ Electronic Power Steering & Motor Assisted/ Power Steering/ Tyre Pressure/ Rain Sensors/ 4WD System/ Stabilizer/ Intelligent Parking Assist/ Door Motors/ Audio Systems/ Air Conditioning/ Tiptronic/ Anti Theft/ Soft Top/ Headlamp Leveling/ Central Locking/ Automatic Clutch/ DPF Reset/ Electric Windows/ Plip Programming/ Heated Rear Window/ Xenon Headlights/ Wash Wipe/ Fuel Burning Heater/ Transfer Box/ Seat Memory/ Oil Life Service Reset/ Sliding Doors/ Electronic Throttle/ Navigation System/ Rollover Sensor/ Cruise Control/ Multi Function Steering Wheel/ Aux Heating/ Electronic Parking Brake/ Clutch Electronics, ....etc. ( OVER 100,0000 CAR OWNERS & MECHANICS 's First Choice)
2. 15 Reset Service Functions
• Oil Lamp Reset Service
Allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed
• EPB Electronic Park Brake Reset
It is important in the maintenance of the electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
• BAT battery service
Allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
• DPF Diesel Particulate Filter Reset
Specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in, and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
• SAS Steering Angle Sensor Reset
Helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
• TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset
Makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs, and testing sensors.
• IMMO Reset
The unique car key programming and rea
• ABS Bleeding
ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repair ABS pump system
• Sunroof Reset
The sunroof needs to be reset when the sunroof control unit has a communication problem or changes.
• Suspension Reset
Try reset electronic suspension air ride with the massage system close all doors koeo flip through messages system go to suspension reset or on-off.
• Gearbox (Transmission )Reset
Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and drive. Once you perform this procedure the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will work together to learn how you drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programming method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
• Injector Coding
Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Other problems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show an rpm loss when an injector is turned off.
• AFS Headlamp Reset
'AFS' means Adaptive Front-lighting System (at night with the Bi-Xenon headlights) it swivels either side, pressing that button means they stay pointing straight ahead and don't turn when you turn the steering wheel.
• Gear Learning
The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensor signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running.
• Throttle Adaptation
The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount of air entering an engine. In an electronically fuel-injected car, a throttle position sensor and airflow sensor communicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair.
3. One-Click identify VIN
Unlike another scan tool, you have to manually input the VIN, with the Launch CRP909E Scan tool, the Fast VIN AutoDetect function saves a lot of time instead of manually entering it for every vehicle. allowing you to quickly figure out the tested car according to the vehicle identification number. This function is effective when you want to know if the manufacturer had ever issued a recall of the vehicle and whether the repairs were made, or you prefer to retrieve the history report of a used car to know its previous owners, accidents, or repairs.
4. 4 Live Data Stream Analyse in 1 Graph
View Live Data Graphing of Engine/Airbag/ABS Systems, 4 Live Data Stream Analyse in 1 Graph: This OBDII automotive scanner shows live vehicle sensors data in text, multiple graph formats. shows 4 live Readiness and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
• Live Data Stream Graphing
provides very detailed data stream data, it could include the change of Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor1, Actual Output Shaft Speed, Clutch A Actuator Motor, Vehicle Battery, and so on. Graphical data allows you to analyze the data changes of each module more clearly and easily, and it is easier to see the problems in it.
• Live Data Stream Record
allow you to record the live data stream and view the data of a certain point in a targeted manner. So that you can view the data more clearly.
• Live Data Stream Playback
After you have recorded the data for a period of time, if you want to view and analyze the data just recorded, you need to use the data stream playback function to help you. You can view the data at any time you recorded. Then you can choose " Combine", " Report" and " Record".
• Live Data Stream Sharing
will let you share any data status and content you want to display anytime, anywhere. You can send it to your friend or mechanic to help you solve complex problems.
5. Health Report
will scan all vehicle modules and give you a status list for each module's condition. Also known as “Global Test” or “Full Scan”. You no longer have to worry about potential problems in your car.
6. Battery Test & Monitoring
The faulty charging system will lead the car can not work, launch crp909e obd2 scanner add Real-Time Battery Monitoring, allowing you to monitor the vehicle battery automatically with reliable real-time graph data, determine the battery's health status， help you know the possible battery and the charging system problems in head of time.
7. One-Key I/M Checking
It supports one-key I/M checking for all available emission systems. Help your car pass the emission test simpler.
8. One-Click Update via Wifi
the Launch CRP909E automotive scanner supports Wifi update, Breakaway from the computer, just one-click wifi update. you can always get the newest software of newer vehicles and functions via Wi-Fi update the tool with one press.
9. 9 Languages Supported
English, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean. You can switch language freely!
10. Full 10 Mode OBDII/EOBD/JOBD Car Diagnostics Functions
This scanner supports all 10 test modes for OBD-II cars which are great for daily repair work. The table below describes the purpose of each mode of operation:
• Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
• Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors.
• Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically, and stores freeze frame data.
• I/M Readiness Status: This shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
• Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in a live graphic (waveform) display.
• View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the onboard computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
• O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s onboard computer.
• On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
• Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
• Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
11. Health Report Sharing
will provide you the choice to share your health report after diagnosis via WIFI or E-mail. Very convenient and fast, you can share it with your friends or mechanics to analyze the report for you or ask them some questions about it.
Launch CRP909E Car Model list:
CRP909E Technical Parameters:
Operating System: Android 7.1
Processor: Powerful Quad-Core Processor
Display: 7 inch IPS touch screen
Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
Battery: 6000mAh lithium-polymer battery
Battery Life: More than 8 hours
Product Size: 9.8x5.5x1.5(inch)
Product Net Weight: 700g
Launch CRP909E Package List:
1pc x CRP909 Android Table
1pc x OBD-II Diagnostic Cable
1pc x DC Power Charging Cable
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Nylon bag